Towing guns and mounting troops in PiTF (& MAJOR bug)
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog

#21: Re: Towing guns and mounting troops in PiTF (& MAJOR bug Author: Cathartes PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:57 pm
    —
As a PitF tester I identify with a lot of what pvt_Grunt mentioned. Also, it was pretty difficult to get someone to test H2H with you when testing, seemed like no one could work it out schedule-wise, or they weren't interested.

No one gives credit for the bugs that were caught, and some were pretty obscure in my opinion.  Also, there are still bugs in in PitF that no one has mentioned or found.

#22: Re: Towing guns and mounting troops in PiTF (& MAJOR bug Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:35 pm
    —
Regarding play testing,

I tested BoA2 (Birth of America) for Ageod once upon a time. And their situation matched pvt_Grunt's description of PitF testing.

It was frustrating because new updates, and scripts for the various scenarios kept arriving right up to the release date, sometimes re-introducing bugs that had already been reported etc.

@mooxe - Yes, once you get to CCMT, the mount ability, becomes more viable. I have never really used the 40x40 maps. Now days I have 30x30 varients of the best (IMHO) CCM/T and RTB maps installed.

But bear in mind that the ranges are greater, and it is pretty easy for the bad guys to immobilize or take out most all of the vehicles (except MBTs), with a simple low end RPG.

#23: Re: Towing guns and mounting troops in PiTF (& MAJOR bug Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:24 pm
    —
Are there any chosen testers for Gateway to Caen? Do you still accept applications for test places?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2