COI Realism Sound Mod Modified by Digs
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#1: COI Realism Sound Mod Modified by Digs Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:30 am
    —
For those interested; I had uploaded a modified version of RD_DeathDealer's Sound Mod on March 15th, 2014 to MediaFire. I was going to wait for Mooxe to add the file to the COI downloads section before I announced it; but for those that may want to try it, you can get it here.

RD_DeathDealer's Sound Mod required you to download two version of his plug-in. One was for playing as the Germans and the other for playing as the Russian's. The only difference between the two plug-ins were the wave files that played in the deployment phase of a battle. As far as I'm concerned, the music got old really quick after playing so many battles back to back that I found myself turning the sound volume down in the beginning just so I didn't have to hear it anymore. That's why I decided to make a modified version of his COI sound mod and remove the music file; replacing it with the drum roll wave instead. It's something I should have done years ago but I never got around to it.

Installation:
When you download the zip file and extract it's contents; copy the .cc3 file into your "Close Combat Cross of Iron\plugins" folder. Install the mod using ModSwap; this sound mod is made for the stock game of COI only, so if you have any other plug-in installed they need to be uninstalled first.

#2: Re: COI Realism Sound Mod Modified by Digs Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:54 pm
    —
The sound mod is available in the CCS downloads section now, the link is below.

Downloads -> Main -> Close Combat Cross Of Iron -> Submods -> COI_RealismSoundMod_Modified_by_Digs.zip

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1