Zeppo's Configuration Manager for CC2
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: Zeppo's Configuration Manager for CC2 Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:40 pm
    —
One question before I install this program. Do you have to have the game installed into the default directory in order to use this program properly?. I ask because I have the game installed into "C:\Games\Close Combat A Bridge Too Far", and not "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\A Bridge Too Far".

#2: Re: Zeppo's Configuration Manager for CC2 Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:58 pm
    —
You can have CC installed anywhere. You have to edit your registry so Config Manager can find CC. Heres an old guide by Senior_Drill on how to edit your registry to accomplish what your trying to do...

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=81

#3: Re: Zeppo's Configuration Manager for CC2 Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:27 pm
    —
Okay thanks Mooxe; the Install String in the registry does point to the correct folder where I installed CC2, so I don't have to change it.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1