Completed GC
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Kharkov

#1: Completed GC Author: Aetius PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:36 am
    —
After a lot of playing i have finally completed the GC first as Soviet Vs AI, then "switched sides" and continued the GC as German Vs AI.
I've had a lot of fun playing this mod, it's well balanced, AI attacks, great maps (littered with burnt out tanks now).
Thanks for making this mod Drizzt.

#2: Re: Completed GC Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:10 pm
    —
Wow, over 20,000 casualties.

#3: Re: Completed GC Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:16 pm
    —
Impressive!; I always start a GC and never finish it, I move back and forth between different CC games and mods. I should probably get back to playing Kharkov again.  Smile

#4: Re: Completed GC Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:56 pm
    —
to Aetius: glad that you have enjoyed with the mod. About your soviet campaign you have finished before may 17th right? I mean: you have finished before the arrive op. Fridericus  forces so it has been a real soviet blitzkrieg! I don’t have obtained the same results and with the arrive of german reinforcements my russian campaign has been very bloody (like your german campaign).
Speaking in general, about casualties, I was thinking that unfortunately the game engine don’t consider the “forced to disband losses” (forcepools losses) in the count so, often, the real losses are even many more.

Drizzt

#5: Re: Completed GC Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:59 pm
    —
Drizzt thats a good point about forcepool losses. I never even thought of counting them as losses.

#6: Re: Completed GC Author: Aetius PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:16 pm
    —
Drizzt wrote (View Post):
to Aetius: glad that you have enjoyed with the mod. About your soviet campaign you have finished before may 17th right? I mean: you have finished before the arrive op. Fridericus  forces so it has been a real soviet blitzkrieg! I don’t have obtained the same results and with the arrive of german reinforcements my russian campaign has been very bloody (like your german campaign).
Speaking in general, about casualties, I was thinking that unfortunately the game engine don’t consider the “forced to disband losses” (forcepools losses) in the count so, often, the real losses are even many more.

Drizzt

Correct, just before or just after op. Fridericus started i finished the soviet GC, new German battlegroups where welcome when i switched sides.

Close Combat Series -> Kharkov

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1