MS Virtual Java Machine and problems at Windows.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: MS Virtual Java Machine and problems at Windows. Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:44 am
    —
I have seen how many people have problems with tools which they run with MS Virtual Java Machine, by default people install the old installer but it will not install the files in the correct position and at Windows XP Sp3, probably the tools will not run and at Windows 7 and 8, probably happen the same.

Now I have uploaded to my site MS Virtual Java Machine with a different installer which it install better the files and probably it will run. Because all these things are old, I can not tell you if they will run at 100% but they run for me and I had problems at three computers, one with windows 7 and two with windows xp sp3.

You can find it here. http://firefoxccmods.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=177 Because there are too many bad people in the net, my site requires register. When you be asked by the creator of the empire at war, it was Lucasarts and Petroglyph. Wink

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1