Kharkov Strategic Map Image
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Kharkov

#1: Kharkov Strategic Map Image Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:32 pm
    —
Hey Drizzt, would you mind uploading the complete image of the strategic map for Kharkov please?. I'd just like the image itself with no color coding, road connections or numbers for artillery on it.

#2: Re: Kharkov Strategic Map Image Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:23 pm
    —
You can grab that by extracting the Images file from the Mod using GadgetMunger
You'll have to do the entire CCImages file but the one you wil want is the Normandy.tga's

#3: Re: Kharkov Strategic Map Image Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:04 am
    —
Okay, I've got the tga image of the strategic map now; I already had the program on my hard drive.

#4: Re: Kharkov Strategic Map Image Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:33 am
    —
to Digs: Michael solution it’s the best: I have checked my “work in progress” archived files and I don’t have a totally clean picture. In CCImages.pix file there is the normandy.tga file with black borders: I have it and I have one with white borders, but not one picture totally clean.

Drizzt

Close Combat Series -> Kharkov

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1