Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Bloody First

#61: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:52 pm
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):

I kinda expect TBF to follow the same path that the original CC games did when they first came out.
No strategic map at first,but the next version will (I'm assuming)
I just hope that this time they build on the Core of new options from each version,Not eliminate them.

Yes, this is the point that many people do not understand. I like a lot more if they build a very good core which it can be improved with the past of the time than if they start making a botched job. This time is a reboot.

GJS was not the first mod with a strategic map, GJS was released 4 or 5 years after CC5 and yes, we did not see a CC5 mod with a new strategic map before 3 or 4 years after the release of the game.

What good times were these with the beautiful fights against the Platoons, specially Platoon_Leader, I would like know what was from him. The last time that I saw him, it was some years ago when he asked me about a file.

#62: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:43 pm
    —
The news of only one side campaign really does sucks.

#63: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: TrogerLocation: L4W's place, Australia PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:04 pm
    —
Firefox is correct in that the CC Community was very Large before CCIV.
He's also correct that many of those "Hated" the fixed force pools in CCIV,And while I'm only around 90% sure, I think the strategic map as well.

Where did Firefox say that?  Wasn't I the one who said that?  Surprised

I kinda expect TBF to follow the same path that the original CC games did when they first came out.
No strategic map at first,but the next version will (I'm assuming)
I just hope that this time they build on the Core of new options from each version,Not eliminate them.

I agree wholeheartedly and am hopeful this is the case. Though I am worried they will not go back to a strat map or a CC3-style point-based requisition system.  I think they want to keep it easy on themselves and do what they are doing with TBF--they will be able to churn out endless titles then.  Then again, I don't see how people will like the loss of strat map gameplay and in it's place receive something that will probably be ultra-linear--so they might be forced by community demand to go back to it.

Last edited by Troger on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total

#64: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:38 pm
    —
sorry Troger

Too many posts......too few brain cells for me sometimes.

#65: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:56 pm
    —
One side only.. Is that really a good idea`?

#66: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:21 pm
    —
AT_Stalky wrote (View Post):

We are not sure at 100% about how it will be. The unique thing that we know, it is how the grand campaign story is set for the US troops but nobody have told us about how the German troops are controlled and what happens at multiplayer and at single battles. I can think how probably you can play with germans but you will be at a constant retreat without any trigger giving you a piece of story.

#67: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:30 pm
    —

No, It is Ameri-centric and just look through this forum at how many non Americans play CC

#68: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: Pzt_KamiLocation: IRAN PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:28 am
    —
If this game is supposed to be played only as Allies (US) ,then this is a HUUUGE downside for this game !

#69: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:17 pm
    —
Like every new Close Combat game thats ever been produced....

The crystal ball sayers predict doom & gloom....

I may be wrong but I don't think the developers will cut their own throats by not listening to what  their bread & butter want..

ie... us as a community... after all if we don't buy it... who will...

I think in reality we don't have anything to worry about  Very Happy

Bring it on........ Wink

#70: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:45 am
    —
southern_land wrote (View Post):

No, It is Ameri-centric and just look through this forum at how many non Americans play CC

I have doubts about if how many you have played this type of games, usually people like play with the bad guys, it happens in the WWII and it happens at SW, at ST, at Stargate, in a WWIII game, every time happens, it is not matter about where you live.

Quote:
The crystal ball sayers predict doom & gloom....

What do you know about the game? nothing or very few.

#71: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: MarkM PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:38 pm
    —
I'll throw my 2 cents in.

No GC map/campaign. aka, GJS style, = a no sale for me thx.

All you get are 1 off battles head to head against your friend....sigh. Please they are so boring without the accompanying GC.

Their own GC will not interest me, as only playing a real person appeals to me. The AI just sucks.

#72: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: fry30 PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:06 am
    —
Starfox, get over yourself already. And please don't come back at me with some disjointed nonsense. The community is the game. Furthermore, what's got you so certain that this game is going to be different than any other rehashed version of our beloved Close Combat? You're past fan-boi, you're just delusional. Makes me wonder if you've got a stake in this whole mess. I hope TBF is great, but I'm not... I'm not going to do this anymore. Make a mod and be out.

#73: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:35 am
    —
Quote:
And please don't come back at me with some disjointed nonsense.

The unique guy here telling non sense words are you. I feel how you have not read nothing about Bloody First and even if it is not true, probably you have not played any CC or other game which it can be modded at years.

As always I see around here people very negative, I feel how all them are very focus at this site and they have not been around the net because at first place many of the modding features from CC games, specially the last, they are unique. There are a lot of games in the world but just a few can be edited.

Second, Bloody First will be a different game, not a rehashed version because it uses a new engine, one good engine without all the old bugs where many new features can be made.

For end, 5 persons barely are all the community. Specially 5 very negative persons which they have not analized the facts.

#74: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:23 am
    —
seriously...???? a one sided GC? WTH?? my god.......if this is true then its ANOTHER CC disapointment  Shocked
can anyone but this rumour to bed for sure????

#75: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:48 am
    —
stiener wrote (View Post):
seriously...???? a one sided GC? WTH?? my god.......if this is true then its ANOTHER CC disapointment  Shocked
can anyone but this rumour to bed for sure????

Have you also heard about the limitation that the houses will be limited to 1 story only? I hope they manage to have multistory buildings, but if not, it is for sure another disappointment.

#76: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: HetserLocation: rigaud quebec,canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:50 am
    —
No multi-story buildings in TBF means that spotting, anti-tank (bazookas, 57mm) will be at a disadvantage. That was the Allies' salvation in PitF if you survived long enough to figure that out.
Technically speaking the armor was thinner on top and infantry hard to spot in multi-story buildings.

#77: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:27 am
    —
Nomada..youre telling people that they now nothing about CC and never played the game...and the new one will be bugfree and its nice to play oneside...its great that you have all this information..are you a Matrix employed?

The Community has been used to all the "new" bugfree releases and how could you be soo sure of that a NEW Engine will be the salvation? Shocked

Are you one of the "running girls" ?  Very Happy

#78: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: fry30 PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:40 pm
    —
That's pretty much what I'm saying.

#79: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:45 am
    —
It's designed to work that way and is working properly.

#80: Re: Close Combat the Bloody First FAQ Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:32 pm
    —
platoon michael.......love the sarcasm bro.....thats a matrix come back answer.....LMAO!!!!!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Bloody First

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4