Our man Kim Jong-un does it again....
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Our man Kim Jong-un does it again.... Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:15 am
    —
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/kim-jong-un-executes-security-minister-3386271

I saw the link, didnt believe it, but seriously HAD to open it. Once again our man in NK outdoes himself again. Chuck Norris beware!

#2: Re: Our man Kim Jong-un does it again.... Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:56 am
    —
Guys got some style doesn't he.

I thought I'd read that he feed those guys Alive to the starving dogs.Not just their dead body's.

My moneys on "Death by Missile" for the next guy.

#3: Re: Our man Kim Jong-un does it again.... Author: southern_land PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:05 am
    —
Death by.... Sharks with ferking lasers on their heads!    Laughing

#4: Re: Our man Kim Jong-un does it again.... Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:05 pm
    —
He's getting too extreme too fast, if he keeps this up he will get a hard time figuring out out odd execution methods in just a few years.

#5: Re: Our man Kim Jong-un does it again.... Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:21 pm
    —
Yeah I don't believe it either. If it had truth to it, the major outlets would of picked this up for sure.

I read a very good point about media somewhere, maybe it was here I am not sure... but it stuck with me. Here in the West we have free speech. Comedians, DJs and fake news sites will make up anything about all political matters and send it out to their audiences. Many countries like Russia, Syria, Iran, North Korea have a population that is very used to state run media where the things we say in the West would NEVER be said over there. They are used to their system. When they see what comes out of our media, they may tend to believe it, as they believe media is state controlled.

So whomever brought that up, I believe it now to. Add this onto any cultural differences and errors in translation...

#6: Re: Our man Kim Jong-un does it again.... Author: Dima PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:45 pm
    —
southern_land wrote (View Post):
Death by.... Sharks with ferking lasers on their heads!    Laughing

no one can beat dr.Evil Smile

#7: Re: Our man Kim Jong-un does it again.... Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:43 pm
    —
south korea has samsung and they are making huge profits, while people in the north go like this, life is really unfair...

#8: Re: Our man Kim Jong-un does it again.... Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:12 pm
    —
I especially enjoyed the extra touch "His body was actually fed to starving dogs"
Because a proper despot keeps some starving dogs handy for this exact reason!

I can imagine the reporters in fits of laughter as they add in more and more to the story.

REPORTER #1 - "Lets say he was obliterated by a mortar round"

REPORTER #2 - "No way, we'll never get that one past the editor"

REPORTER #1 - "Give it a try - these guys will publish anything"

#9: Re: Our man Kim Jong-un does it again.... Author: carusoLocation: Livorno PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:13 am
    —
pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/kim-jong-un-executes-security-minister-3386271

Chuck Norris beware!

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1