Close Combat ABTF multiplayer - TIK vs Ivan Op1 G1
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: Close Combat ABTF multiplayer - TIK vs Ivan Op1 G1 Author: TheImperatorKnight PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:52 pm
    —
Hey everyone!

THIS is the first ever CC2 multiplayer battle video on youtube! GG to Ivan_Zaitzev. And a BIG thanks to Ikrananka for solving the major CC2 multiplayer connection problem and allowing us to play. For the updated files, Ikrananka is testing them out and hopefully we can give you the solution soon.

(To see this battle from Ivan's point of view, visit his playlist HERE)

I think Ivan's planning to upload videos in the future, possibly with commentary, so you might want to subscribe to him too.

I'm obviously really happy we got to play, and I hope you guys like the videos. Let us know what you think!

Last edited by TheImperatorKnight on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Close Combat ABTF multiplayer - TIK vs Ivan Op1 G1 Author: TheImperatorKnight PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:22 pm
    —
Saved for later

Last edited by TheImperatorKnight on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: Close Combat ABTF multiplayer - TIK vs Ivan Op1 G1 Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:52 pm
    —
I don't think you should upload the fix without the permission of the creator, he asked me specifically not to share it before he had tested it enough.

#4: Re: Close Combat ABTF multiplayer - TIK vs Ivan Op1 G1 Author: TheImperatorKnight PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:09 pm
    —
Ivan_Zaitzev wrote (View Post):
I don't think you should upload the fix without the permission of the creator, he asked me specifically not to share it before he had tested it enough.

Is that so? Hmmm... Confused I'll remove the links for now then.

#5: Re: Close Combat ABTF multiplayer - TIK vs Ivan Op1 G1 Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:12 pm
    —
It was a nice battle, although I got massacred.  Laughing  Laughing
I hope to have my revenge this weekend.

#6: Re: Close Combat ABTF multiplayer - TIK vs Ivan Op1 G1 Author: ikrananka PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:38 pm
    —
TheImperatorKnight wrote (View Post):
Ivan_Zaitzev wrote (View Post):

Is that so? Hmmm... Confused I'll remove the links for now then.

Yeah - sorry TIK - I probably didn't tell you that.  Got some more testing to do this week and then whatever the way forward is will be posted by the end of the week.  In the meantime please remove the download.  Thanks.

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1