I made a small arms weapons mod for WAR
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: I made a small arms weapons mod for WAR Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:34 am
    —
I made a sound small arms mod for WAR with real weapons that is a lot easier on the ears, but don't know anything about auto-installers Or how to make it so people can use this as a mod. It just contains a single sound.sfx file. That's it. If anyone knows how to get this up and playable as a mod please reply. Also I lost my original sound.sfx for WAR making this mod yes no backup.. if anyone would send me the stock copy I would appreciate it.

#2: Re: I made a small arms weapons mod for WAR Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:03 pm
    —
Hi vobbnobb,
You can use WAR Mod Installer for your sound Mod.
Very easy to use,just read the instructions.
With it being just 1 file it wont take long at all to create.

And
Here is the original WAR Sound.fx file.

I seen your post about adding the Marder and the M24 Chaffee to Stock Mod.
Germans do have the Grille.If that helps any?

The Allies currently do not have the M24 Chaffee in any of the force pools but the data is in the game.
Wouldn't take much to add to the game.

Here is a WAR Workbook that may be helpful to you.If the files too big for you to download let me know and I'll adjust it for you.
Basically tried my best on making it easier for people just getting into Modding WAR.

#3: Re: I made a small arms weapons mod for WAR Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:22 pm
    —
Thanks a bunch! I am running into problems though with the installer. It creates the install file but it doesn't use stock WAR screen when the exe is created it uses stockmods, i can tell because in the generals picture box there is charisma etc.. for the group. Thats stockmod not WAR.  I think I have a registry problem because I even deleted stockmod and installer creates with stock mod screen still! I will put stockmod back on once i figure out this problem. Any clues what's going on?

#4: Re: I made a small arms weapons mod for WAR Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:25 pm
    —
Well here it is hope it works good

Small Arms Sound Mod For WAR v1
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b2f7759e

Small Arms Real Soft Sounds v1

This is a sound mod for Close Combat Wact Am Rhein. sounds are not so loud and softer with real weapons.
The main sounds that I thought were too loud were mp40 - 50cal and mg42 and ended up changing almost all the small arms except ones below.

The only weapons that were not changed were:
flamethrower
bazooka
mortar launch
panzerfaust
panzerschrek
grenades
pistols
mortars
explosions
both snipers

all weapons are real sound from actual gun and a bit better on the ears.
Play around with in-game sound option if too low and your comps volume.

I also changed the German voice while under attack from Grenate! To Stelung!

#5: Re: I made a small arms weapons mod for WAR Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:35 pm
    —
vobbnobb wrote (View Post):
Thanks a bunch! I am running into problems though with the installer. It creates the install file but it doesn't use stock WAR screen when the exe is created it uses stockmods, i can tell because in the generals picture box there is charisma etc.. for the group. Thats stockmod not WAR.  I think I have a registry problem because I even deleted stockmod and installer creates with stock mod screen still! I will put stockmod back on once i figure out this problem. Any clues what's going on?

I would need screen shot to be sure were on the same page.

#6: Re: I made a small arms weapons mod for WAR Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:40 pm
    —
I think,
And I use that term loosely that once you use the /D switch the BG Characteristics become available.

I'd just like a screen shot to be sure that is indeed what your talking about.

#7: Re: I made a small arms weapons mod for WAR Author: fifacoinsgdsy PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:10 am
    —
Thats stockmod not WAR.  I think I have a registry problem because I even deleted stockmod and installer creates with stock mod screen still!
——————————————————————
Runescape Gold|Buy Archeage Gold|Fifa Ultimate Team Coins

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1