Looking for the Vetmod file
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of Berlin

#1: Looking for the Vetmod file Author: Pzt Hornet PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:38 pm
    —
Finally set my old pc back up and decided to play a grand campaign. I was going to download the last vetmod but when I go to unzip it theres nothing there the file is empty. Are they gone from the forums. I thought I had downloaded it years ago and burned it along with a lot of other mods on a disc but I cant find it now.

#2: Re: Looking for the Vetmod file Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:39 pm
    —
Show me the url you are getting the file from.

#3: Re: Looking for the Vetmod file Author: Pzt Hornet PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:50 pm
    —
I believe I'm doing this right

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=download&id=5673

#4: Re: Looking for the Vetmod file Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:53 pm
    —
Works for me, all files are present in the zip file. Its not a plugin though, manual install. Try a different browser perhaps?

#5: Re: Looking for the Vetmod file Author: Pzt Hornet PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:43 pm
    —
Well that was weird I was using Internet Explorer and it wouldn't work used Google chrome and it did.  Thanks for the help I was really looking forward to replaying this GC again.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of Berlin

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1