How to Run Close Combat 2 in 1080p
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

#1: How to Run Close Combat 2 in 1080p Author: TheImperatorKnight PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:42 am
    —
This is my video tutorial on how to run Close Combat 2 in 1080p :)

LINK

#2: Re: How to Run Close Combat 2 in 1080p Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:21 am
    —
ahhh TIK you added commercials.............................

Nice walk through. Can you do the same for PITF or does it come with that kind of resolution in the options already?

#3: Re: How to Run Close Combat 2 in 1080p Author: TheImperatorKnight PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:14 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
ahhh TIK you added commercials.............................

Nice walk through. Can you do the same for PITF or does it come with that kind of resolution in the options already?

Only for this video, don't worry Wink YouTube says you need to have at least one video monetized to allow custom thumbnails and a few other stuff... and the other videos I had monetized before this were gameplay videos (which, technically, shouldn't be monetized). This one is a tutorial video, so it falls under fair use, and since I don't want to get flagged I've now swapped to this one.

PitF comes with 1080p resolution built in. I think it's just CC1 and CC2 that doesn't have it.

#4: Re: How to Run Close Combat 2 in 1080p Author: Darman2361 PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 4:19 am
    —
What happened to this video? How do I do this (it says the video is private).
--------------------
EDIT:
I figured it out in a forum post somewhere here regarding CC2 patches. Not sure why TIK's video is down though.

#5: Re: How to Run Close Combat 2 in 1080p Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:33 am
    —
Just in case someone comes looking for this. Try searching for "ScreenX" in the registry and editing ScreenX and ScreenY to your computer resolution.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1