First Screens!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Bloody First

#61: Re: First Screens! Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:10 am
    —
But Stwa, I thought the point of any wargame/videogame was to try to change history??? or to at least make the outcome of any single battle different.

#62: Re: First Screens! Author: Stwa PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:29 pm
    —
Schmal_Turm wrote (View Post):
But Stwa, I thought the point of any wargame/videogame was to try to change history??? or to at least make the outcome of any single battle different.

Right, of course, but Tejszd said,

Quote:
Then again many didn't like CC3 as you could not change the outcome....

So, I remain confused.

#63: Re: First Screens! Author: RD_RoachLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:34 pm
    —
very interesting...and really good to see many familer names still around Smile

#64: Re: First Screens! Author: dj PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:39 am
    —
Pete wrote (View Post):
The lack of news does not bode well in my opinion. This game was first announced as a 2014 release. Now we are 6 months past that target date and no new screenshots have been released, let alone gameplay videos.
On the positive side: at least this time it does not appear to become a rush job.

Been a long time since any news.  When I saw this thread got bumped hoping there were some screens now.  But like you said, rather they take their time and get it right than be in a big rush and flop.

#65: Re: First Screens! Author: dj PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:42 am
    —
Any new screenshots?

#66: Re: First Screens! Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:59 am
    —
2 pre-alpha shots released. Looks like they have a long long long ways to go... I have bought combat mission battle normandy with the modules and final blitzkrieg in the meantime and they are excellent. Actually hard to go back to close combat style play after it.

#67: Re: First Screens! Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:02 pm
    —
New screenshot posted on Matrix forums:

#68: Re: First Screens! Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:45 pm
    —
[youtube]https://youtu.be/5aiYAq181WU[/youtube]
In german language but worth watching  Twisted Evil

#69: Re: First Screens! Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:25 pm
    —
And nothing yet. Almost vapoware by now Wink.

Really hoping for:
- multiplayer 2-2, or 3-3 map options with proper map sizes
- bigger battlegroups than 15 units, make it 20, 25, depending on selected "difficulty" or so
- better and agressive/smart AI. What I've seen so far, not great, but this can hopefully be fully programmed for this game.
- vehicle routing improved, looks ok so far.
- stratmap, preferably with LSA style options, merging/splitting BG's, supply drops/cut-off suppy line etc, to take this game beyond tactical to fully strategic.
- easy moddability/map making, preferably with options for modders to import existing mods.

Any compromises in these areas will probably not get me back to a new 'same same but different ' installment.

#70: Re: First Screens! Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:51 pm
    —
3 weeks after I write Vaporware, it's out, lol. Holding out for some improvements (strat map), as the game might have potential.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Bloody First

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4