New MOD!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog

#1: New MOD! Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:15 pm
    —
Thank-you to DAK_Legion who has inspired me to make a new mod for PITF.  With the completion of North Korea and CCMT: IDF (Israeli Defense Force), I am combining the two for PITF.  The idea is based on the Yom Kippaur War of 1973, but moved forward to the current time.  Egypt has crossed the Suez into the Sinai Peninsula and Syria (along with Hamas and Hezbollah militia) have invaded the Golan Heights area.  Syria will use Soviet based material and Egypt will use a mix of US and Russian material (imagine a T-80 fighting next to a M1A1).  Israel will use a mix of home manufactured material as well as some American weapons (M-4's, M82 Barrett's, etc).  I have finished putting the maps together (thank you to the developers of the CCV: El Alamein and Afrika Korps mods!).  Next I will move into adding IDF weapons.  I will keep the forum posted and will add pictures as I go along.  Happy modding!

#2: Re: New MOD! Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:23 pm
    —
How are we going to install a mod for PITF? Plugin Manager doesn't support it, and I know think we have an installer builder for it either.

#3: Re: New MOD! Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:26 pm
    —
Fantastic!

#4: Re: New MOD! Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:47 pm
    —
Mooxe,

I have just been zipping (4zip folders) everything you need and sending it to the people who ask for it.  I will post the info when I am done.

#5: Re: New MOD! Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:51 pm
    —
Ok... I wonder if we can get someone to make a PITF installer app...

#6: Re: New MOD! Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:43 am
    —
Mooxe is not necessary any app for create a plugin

You can use installator pluging breng novak for LSA for create plugin and during the install of your mod change select file for install...matrix games/panthers in the fog....

In the past i create a plugin north korea incursion and work fine fine;)

Thanks for bel8910 for your fantastics mods..i am a big fan;)...and please upload NKI

#7: Re: New MOD! Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:46 pm
    —
This mod takes place mostly on the Sinai Peninsula.  Near the bottom of the peninsula is the oldest Christian monastery in the Muslim World, St Catherine's.  I need a desert map with a monastery/cathedral/church on it.  (Right now I am using a map that just has a small village in the center).  The cathedral itself is walled in; I tried FtCapuzz, but it didn't look right.  Any suggestions!  Mooxe, how do I upload to this site so that I can post CCPITF: North Korea Invasion?

#8: Re: New MOD! Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:01 pm
    —
Very good idea. Perhaps now with the latest CC game made in the older engine, we will see more mods.

#9: Re: New MOD! Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:27 pm
    —
I am looking for something like this.

st catherines.png
 Description:
St Catherine's Monastery, Sinai Peninsula
 Filesize:  1014.74 KB
 Viewed:  543 Time(s)

st catherines.png

#10: Re: New MOD! Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:23 am
    —
campaign map

campaign map.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.08 MB
 Viewed:  570 Time(s)

campaign map.png

#11: Re: New MOD! Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:24 am
    —
main screen

Main Screen.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.88 MB
 Viewed:  544 Time(s)

Main Screen.png

#12: Re: New MOD! Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:26 am
    —
results map

Results Map.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.33 MB
 Viewed:  551 Time(s)

Results Map.png

#13: Re: New MOD! Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:27 am
    —
soldier screen

Soldier Screen.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.69 MB
 Viewed:  454 Time(s)

Soldier Screen.png

#14: Re: New MOD! Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:53 am
    —
Medium Campaign Map and Strategic Map.  Left PITF boundaries for simplicity and time.

strategicmap.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  516.04 KB
 Viewed:  474 Time(s)

strategicmap.png

MED CAMP 16.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  58.21 KB
 Viewed:  625 Time(s)

MED CAMP 16.png

#15: Re: New MOD! Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:33 pm
    —
One note: I know the West Bank/Golan Hghts are well north of the Sinai; but, I wanted to include the Syrian attack, too.  The 5 eastern maps and not-accessible to the remainder of the maps, except through map17. The western maps have no access to the "West Bank". I know when CC5 came out I learned how to develop a STRAT map but I haven't done it since then.  Again, I went for simplicity.  Current status: building UnitStructures and FPools.  Completed most of the gadgs and vehicle files.

#16: Re: New MOD! Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:48 pm
    —
Bel, the battles in the Middle East were always a favorite of mine and I never understood why there weren't many games of that period and place. I am really looking forward to what you are working on.

#17: Re: New MOD! Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:05 pm
    —
I'll let you know when it's finished!  I, too, like the desert warfare.

#18: Re: New MOD! Author: jakebullet70Location: Washington State / Kherson Ukraine PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:31 pm
    —
This looks good. I would love to try it.
What type of of custom installer is needed. I might be able to write one.

#19: Re: New MOD! Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:21 pm
    —
Assault on al 'Arish

Assault on al Arish.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  573.02 KB
 Viewed:  675 Time(s)

Assault on al Arish.jpg

#20: Re: New MOD! Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:14 am
    —
jakebullet70, no custom installer.  I usually just zip everything together so that it can be unzipped and dropped into the respective folders. Except maps...maps are too big.  I have to find somewhere to SAFELY upload those so that you can SAFELY download them, too.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2