Gateway to Caen Released at Matrix Games
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

#21: Re: Gateway to Caen Released at Matrix Games Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:20 pm
    —
Pzt_Crackwise wrote (View Post):
Pzt_Kami wrote (View Post):
I hvae a little problem with the game. When I zoom out for having an overall view of the battlefield and then zoom in again into battle ,my "Soldier List" is disappeared and I have to press F5 key everytime to bring it back :p anyone know how can I fix this issue?

Actually, I realized I also have this problem. It might possibly be a bug or something.

You've got that right. Since Pitf.

#22: Re: Gateway to Caen Released at Matrix Games Author: Pzt_KamiLocation: IRAN PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:32 pm
    —
Ah my old Kameraden , Pzt_Kanov and dear Crackwise Smile How are you guys?

Quote:
You've got that right. Since Pitf.
Yes ,I think it was there in PitF as well !

#23: Re: Gateway to Caen Released at Matrix Games Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:53 pm
    —
Wouldn't hold my breath waiting for this annoying thing to be fixed.

Is the actual game crashing bug of when you make a scenario with random weather selected still there?

#24: Re: Gateway to Caen Released at Matrix Games Author: Cathartes PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:01 pm
    —
Pzt_Kanov wrote (View Post):
Wouldn't hold my breath waiting for this annoying thing to be fixed.

Is the actual game crashing bug of when you make a scenario with random weather selected still there?

should be fixed

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2