Where to buy: Matix or Steam?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

#21: Re: Where to buy: Matix or Steam? Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:41 pm
    —
Funny, first I downloaded a torrent to check the game and I liked it...have just bought on Steam with 13% discount :)

Most likely will feel cheated as with all re-releases but it's only USD 18 here Smile.

#22: Re: Where to buy: Matix or Steam? Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:17 pm
    —
@Dima:  How come it is so cheap there, and on Steam? Aren't all games on Steam supposed to have a constant price? It only gets converted to your currency, but since it is originally priced with USD, it is always the same amount of USD.  I don't get what you are saying.

#23: Re: Where to buy: Matix or Steam? Author: Dima PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:54 pm
    —
Pzt_Crackwise wrote (View Post):
@Dima:  How come it is so cheap there, and on Steam? Aren't all games on Steam supposed to have a constant price? It only gets converted to your currency, but since it is originally priced with USD, it is always the same amount of USD.  I don't get what you are saying.

Steam has different prices depending on the region - we are poor in Russia so don;t have prices higher than 30 USD Razz.

#24: Re: Where to buy: Matix or Steam? Author: TTorpedoLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:25 pm
    —
And in €uroland 1$=1€ according to Valve, so the price varies a lot. CC GtC is 32,81€ in steam

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2