Does anyone know how use always the 21 teams?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

#1: Does anyone know how use always the 21 teams? Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:06 pm
    —
I´m crazy with this. I do not understand how it runs. Specially with tanks selected in the position before the support, I could not see more of 5 tiger.

Do you know how change it?

Really, I do not like the new system of fpools, it is not friendly and it is a mess.

#2: Re: Does anyone know how use always the 21 teams? Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:53 pm
    —
Might be useful:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3276785

#3: Re: Does anyone know how use always the 21 teams? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:35 pm
    —
Nobody liked the whole Excel thing when it first came out either.

This is no different.

I would like to know however how this structure works?  Embarassed

I too want to increase the teams for Custom Battles to play H2H

Its great seeing more people online with this version so far.

#4: Re: Does anyone know how use always the 21 teams? Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:42 pm
    —
Pzt_Kanov wrote (View Post):
Might be useful:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3276785

Yes it helps, if I´m not wrong, increasing the amount of company from each battlegroup, you can use the 21, papa_Hausser made a few dummy company for it.

Quote:
Nobody liked the whole Excel thing when it first came out either.

Do not count to me, always I liked it, it added many additions as very good descriptions. Only I do not like the fpool system, it is a mess.

#5: Re: Does anyone know how use always the 21 teams? Author: Cathartes PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:28 pm
    —
in your forecepools file for the BG you are interested in (or all), make sure you have 8 or more companies available--infantry in infantry BGS, Kompanies or Squadrons  (company level echelon in unit structure) for armor BGs, etc.

#6: Re: Does anyone know how use always the 21 teams? Author: Stwa PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:52 pm
    —
Check  Exclamation

#7: Re: Does anyone know how use always the 21 teams? Author: MG422 PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:43 pm
    —
For those that do not want to screw around with the old excel spreadsheet and play only as British as a campaign  with large force pools. The odon anvil campaign has more 21 force battle groups for the British with different starting positions.  So far only played the first turn with Brits and found  it to be more fun then the Operation Epsom campaign.

Where is there a good explanation on modifying the excel file?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1