Gratitude to mod creators
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: Gratitude to mod creators Author: zwizdan007 PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:05 am
    —
This is my first post on this forum, although I have registered long time ago.

After attempting to complete GC couple of times during past years, last month I finally took some time off (from work, wife and kids  Cool) and played constantly for couple of weeks.

Mod is amazing, many thanks to developers!!

Keep up good work!!

Greetings from Croatia

PS

If I find some time, I'll upload some photos...

#2: Re: Gratitude to mod creators Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:27 am
    —
Please upload photos.

I love hearing about new players discovery's of Close Combat. Is it your first mod?

#3: Re: Gratitude to mod creators Author: zwizdan007 PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:43 am
    —
Antony_nz wrote (View Post):
Please upload photos.

I love hearing about new players discovery's of Close Combat. Is it your first mod?

I am not a new player. First CC I played was CC3. CCV is the last one i own, now I am waiting to see reviews and modding options for GTC and/or TBF and then I am going to decide whether to move on or to stay with CCV and its vast number of mods.

I have played Stalingrad before, SDK, SDKDK, SOC, BoB, Omaha, GJS..., just haven't been able to complete ANY GC so far, due to lack of time.

Now after I have completed Stalingrad, I moved to SDK again to finish that one off.

#4: Re: Gratitude to mod creators Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:57 pm
    —
thanks. I'm happy that you appreciate our work.

#5: Re: Gratitude to mod creators Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:24 pm
    —
Stalingrad is a Awesome Mod.

#6: Re: Gratitude to mod creators Author: VandooLocation: North PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:02 am
    —
Stalingrad is awesome indeed. The attention to details is seen troughout the mod. Hats off to you modders.

But whatever the mod the AI is still the AI... A little funky deploy from it in Stalingrad  Rolling Eyes

ScreenHunter_47 May. 30 12.28.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  329.21 KB
 Viewed:  559 Time(s)

ScreenHunter_47 May. 30 12.28.jpg

#7: Re: Gratitude to mod creators Author: zwizdan007 PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:46 am
    —
Here are some pics:

Summary  Cool

Tank graveyards:  Twisted Evil

Good ratio:  Laughing

Some decorated units that survived campaign:

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1