Invasion Normandia 1944
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Invasion Normandia 1944 Author: gusgunsLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:03 pm
    —
hello boys...
playing the IV1944 I realized that cannot be used panzerfaust...

Excuse my ingles, use a translator...

#2:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:31 pm
    —
Spanish is not my 1st language but, go a head say it in spanish because I can't understand what your trying to say.

#3: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:08 am
    —
THINK HE MEANS the panzerfaust will not fire.

#4:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:23 am
    —
Gunsguns is wrong, panzerfauts fire but there are only some units with them and they are panzerfauts 30, you must be near from your enemy.

#5:  Author: gusgunsLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:56 pm
    —
This happens to me to the panzerknacker... Por example, when shooting the four projectiles of the Panzerscreck to a tank, without destroying it, this continues advancing towards panzerknacker, that has todavia panzerfaust 30 and faustpatrone, tank approaches and it annihilates them without these use neither panzerfaust 30 nor faustpatrone... I am going to prove again, although already I did several times in different situations, since that firefox does not commit errors of that type,but if they want they check this ...

thanks to respond... Embarassed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Esto me sucede con los panzerknacker.Por ejemplo,al disparar las cuatro proyectiles del Panzerscreck a un tanque,sin destruirlo,este sigue avanzando hacia los panzerknacker,que tienen todavia un panzerfaust 30 y un faustpatrone,eltanque se acerca y los aniquila sin que estos usen ni el panzerfaust 30 ni el faustpatrone... Voy a probar otra vez , aunque ya lo hice varias veces en distintas situaciones,dado que se que firefox no comete errores de ese tipo,pero me gustaria que lo chequeen si pueden...gracias por responder... Crying or Very sad

mando el texto en ingles y en español...

#6:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:14 am
    —
Don't know what to say. Haven't played the mod yet. Seems more of a problem with penetration and aim, but you also say thier not shooting which is not a natural reaction.

I don't know maybe Firefox can enlighten us on this.

#7:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:29 am
    —
I´m working in the problem. On few days I will have some new.

#8:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:10 pm
    —
Have you seen any problem more? I have corrected the panzerfauts and fautstroppone fire and explosions sounds problem, the fj sturmpionere fourt salvo problem and I´m looking for more.

#9:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:31 am
    —
I have uploaded the Invasion Normandy 1944 1.01 version, it corrects all the small problems that you saw and some more on sounds, battles and more.
It can be downloaded on www.firefoxccmods.com or www.clannomada.com

#10:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:19 am
    —
FF we'll host the mod here also if you dont mind ofcourse..... Just a matter of gathering up all the maps....

#11:  Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:31 am
    —
Quote:
FF we'll host the mod here also if you dont mind ofcourse..... Just a matter of gathering up all the maps....

No problem as always, thanks.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1