Unfinished mods
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#21: Re: Unfinished mods Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:51 am
    —
Hi everyone, just a little question here:  A Gallipoli mod was being made for CC2 by Mafi and a CC5 Gallipoli mod was on its way by andima yeaaars ago... I had contributed to these projects with some little research etc. I think they eventually stopped working on these mods.

Any idea where these guys are now? Or would anyone perhaps have the maps, the data etc.? Perhaps someone interested could work on the project. I would also consider helping with such a project, even though I have no modding experience whatsoever.

#22: Re: Unfinished mods Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:44 pm
    —
Andima, haven't heard or seen anything of him for a while.

Mafi, still occasionally drops in. His CC2 mod website is still getting updates (June 29/2014); http://closecombat2.npage.de/

#23: Re: Unfinished mods Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:29 am
    —
Rodmorg wrote (View Post):
What, you think that the terrain is the same in every battle, or that you don't like Okinawa?

I think the terrain in Okinawa is very realistic and hugely varied.  Alot of variation.  Terrain/maps.

#24: Re: Unfinished mods Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:48 pm
    —
Part of the problem with Okinawa is the lack of structures on maps, underground / caves that are difficult to navigate, and (IMO) a poorly modded Jap force.

#25: Re: Unfinished mods Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:14 pm
    —
There were quite allot of buildings/towns in the game.
I haven't played allot of multiplayer but the caves worked pretty sweet for me.

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2