The new cc from Matrix does not work
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: The new cc from Matrix does not work Author: GMAKLocation: Montreal PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:03 am
    —
Hey guys

I just bough two cc from Matrix and they both don't work. What happens is, the game start but than it minimize to windows. I can click on the icon in the taskbar and it goes back to the game but only for 2 sec, than it goes back to windows.

Anybody have seen this problem? I've emailed Matrix games but I wonder if I could find an answer here quick.

Thanks.

#2: Re: The new cc from Matrix does not work Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:06 am
    —
Could you specify in which games you are having this problem?

Have you checked playing in the windowed mod / or fullscreen? Does this thing happen in both cases? Is your Direct X up-to-date?

You can also post it in the Matrix Tech Support forums I think, people from the developer team usually reply there.

#3: Re: The new cc from Matrix does not work Author: GMAKLocation: Montreal PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:50 am
    —
Pzt_Crackwise wrote (View Post):
Could you specify in which games you are having this problem?

Have you checked playing in the windowed mod / or fullscreen? Does this thing happen in both cases? Is your Direct X up-to-date?

You can also post it in the Matrix Tech Support forums I think, people from the developer team usually reply there.

In the thread title I said the new cc but anyway I did a mistake, the new cc in on steam and I would have get it from there if I knew.

I bough modern tactics
And laststand

Directx is to date all the other games work like BF4 and Ghost.

I don't see how I can check fullscreen in laststand.

#4: Re: The new cc from Matrix does not work Author: GMAKLocation: Montreal PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:33 pm
    —
So Matrix have contact me and they ask me to do the same ask you but they told me how and it work.

#5: Re: The new cc from Matrix does not work Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:09 pm
    —
Glad you were able to fix your problem!

Cheers!

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1