Stalingrad running under Matrix version?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: Stalingrad running under Matrix version? Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:49 pm
    —
Stalingrad v1.2 - With the Matrix version it allows you to play CC5 classic or TLD how do I get this mod running under CC5 classic from when SSI folder doesn't exist? Can anyone create an updated installer for the Matrix version ? Like the guy that made the Meuse mod, that installer works perfect with it.

#2: Re: Stalingrad running under Matrix version? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:03 pm
    —
Stalingrad for CC5 will not run on the CC5 Classic included with TLD.

The CC5 Classic files/graphics/etc. has been changed to allow it to run on TLD.

#3: Re: Stalingrad running under Matrix version? Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:06 pm
    —
DAMN!!!! Oh well.. Guess I am stuck with COI and CC3's small stalingrad maps....

I was looking at the installer you made here and loved it man good job http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=4199

#4: Re: Stalingrad running under Matrix version? Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:54 am
    —
Take solace in the fact that Drizzt has been  converting one of Panzerjager's Stalingrad CC5 mods to TLD for some time now. Forget which, but no matter, all 3 are well worth the time and some of the finest CC5 mods out there.

His Kharkov conversion was really nice also. Maybe if he sees this can chime in and let us know how the latest one is going?

#5: Re: Stalingrad running under Matrix version? Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:53 am
    —
Got stalingrad working under cc5 alone, I downloaded Kharkov tld not bad..

Protected Message:
--- If you are a *registered user* : you need to post in this topic to see the message ---

#6: Re: Stalingrad running under Matrix version? Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:46 am
    —
Something about that time of the war equipment wise that has always been my favorite, especially from the axis side.. No super tanks, decent AT guns, have to get down and dirty with infantry to hit tanks. Decent infantry vs infantry weapons.

Later on the Germans just have too powerful armor when playing vs the AI, why like 42-43 as a time period.

Protected Message:
--- If you are a *registered user* : you need to post in this topic to see the message ---

#7: Re: Stalingrad running under Matrix version? Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:57 am
    —
We can always hope for more conversions in the future.

#8: Re: Stalingrad running under Matrix version? Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:16 pm
    —
This mod actually shows if surrendered troops were injured or killed after surrendering. Can't find that on any new cc games.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1