High amount of points in Real Red campaign.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: High amount of points in Real Red campaign. Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:00 pm
    —
Any one have this happen? I got 2050 points to start an op (counter stroke at Kharkov), I didn't do badly last op, did lose like 6 tanks though but managed to contain the enemy on the second map. Playing on the level between veteran and hero.

#2: Re: High amount of points in Real Red campaign. Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:57 pm
    —
My guess is the majority of the points allocated is the results of losing the armor.

#3: Re: High amount of points in Real Red campaign. Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:41 pm
    —
I was under the impression that you only got 50 points every new operation regardless of previous losses. Weird.

#4: Re: High amount of points in Real Red campaign. Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:30 pm
    —
Generally when you get promoted is when they give you very little points to buy your forces. You also get very little points during historical times of very little resupply is the way I remember it.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1