Do you know what would be cool ...
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Bloody First

#1: Do you know what would be cool ... Author: AngloSniperLocation: London, UK PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:09 pm
    —
I like to track the life and achievements of individual soldiers by editing their team names to indicate medals won. What would be cool would be if at the end of a battle, operation, campaign ... a slide show of medal winning soldiers, their kills, medals won and status came up with emotive music in the background a la the end of The Pacific. Im sure it would be a pretty easy code and you could use stock pile black and white photos of troops!

I don't know why I think this would be cool other than it would attach greater personality to the soldiers you command and would provide a suitable ending to a campaign which so far has been lacking!

#2: Re: Do you know what would be cool ... Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:49 am
    —
Agree.

Anything would be better than the title bar with the legend "Campaign over, congratulations you won!" so underwhelming.

Although not personalized, the videos at the end of CC2 and CC3 campaign I found them ok, they gave you a sense of accomplishment.

#3: Re: Do you know what would be cool ... Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:13 pm
    —
Speaking of individual soldier statistics:

I would also like to see by which type of weapon, a soldier has been hurt or killed and besides, how many shots a soldier has fired.

#4: Re: Do you know what would be cool ... Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:27 am
    —
ke_mechial wrote (View Post):
Speaking of individual soldier statistics:

I would also like to see by which type of weapon, a soldier has been hurt or killed and besides, how many shots a soldier has fired.

Buff, I do not see the point of this, at real war you do not know it and if it was made, the game would use a lot memory resources for nothing. I´m sure about how many other new features can be added, real features, not non sense features.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Bloody First

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1