**OLD: II./ 10 pansarbrigaden/ P. 3
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: **OLD: II./ 10 pansarbrigaden/ P. 3 Author: Antifa PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:55 am
    —
The II./ 10 pansarbrigaden/ P. 3 vanished from the map at the start of day 4 of the campaign. It's # 45 in FP and the BG -- I looked over all the dates in FPools.txt where it appears and I couldn't find anything obvious (the #45 seemed be listed where it should be on day 4 in every situation.). (It may have vanished before the next to last battle of day 3, I can't be sure.) In any case it was occupying the Suokanta map by itself and it just disappeared at the start of day 4 and a German unit moved into the sector.

Any ideas? Is it just me?

Still loving this mod -- it's a lot of fun. You really did a great job with the weapons -- the detail down to the small arms is great -- you can tell that the Germans have superior small arms but the Swedes can hold their own if you get creative. I like the aggression levels too, I've been able to surround a few German units that got over ambitious. Thanks again for the great mod! :drink2

#2:  Author: Antifa PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:54 am
    —
O.K. So here's some more info:

all of the Swedish pansarbrigaden on the map disappeared at the start of day 4.

that would have been #43 #44 #45 #48 and #50

I/8 Pb - II./10 Pb - I/10 Pb - 10 Pb Pi - 9Pb Pi

The first team class for these BGs is listed at either 1 or 2 and those are listed as Open in AlsTeams.txt -- maybe that's part of it

but the other wierdness -- that it's hard for me too be totally sure about (because the little test GC I made up had so many units on the strat map (it's good to through all the units on the strat map for testing) -- but any way the other strange thing is that the German

I. & II. 146 PG 25 also seem to have been affected as well as the Abt. I. & II. 9/25 -- I'm really not sure why though -- but with the Swedish units, I am certain that they all vanished --

one thing that all of these units have in common is the designation of either 1 or 2 in the first team class column.

I also must note that I haven't installed the most recent 13.06.05 update yet -- if this was all taken care of there -- sorry!!!

#3: Thanx Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:03 am
    —
Hello, ‘

Thanx for info, this is important inf

I have no clew why this happen, maybe some moder do?

Thanx for feedback.

Stalky

#4: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:44 pm
    —
did u clean the campaign before making it?

#5:  Author: Dima PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:54 pm
    —
Stalk,

this happenes when numbers of men in team mismatch.
Check # of men in 'Soldier list','Soldier type' and 'Team size' Wink .

#6: Thanx mates Author: AT_Stalky PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:37 pm
    —
I will go through the teams.adb, and look at things,

Much grate full for help men, all thought in the issue is much wellcome

Thanx again

Stalky

#7: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:59 am
    —
also as dima told ya dont forget to cross check the vehicle file number of crew to the teams number of men.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1