It Never Snows In September Beta Available
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#81: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:19 am
    —
it is looking good. an installer would be real good tho. I thought mooxe was going to help you / us out?

#82: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:33 am
    —
Its been awhile. I will make the auto installer in the next few days.

#83: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Author: TWJunky PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:29 am
    —
any luck with the autoinstaller mooxe? is gunshe still working on the mod?

#84: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Author: dj PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:16 am
    —
Yeah, forgot all about this mod.  Would love to get the auto-installer, thanks.

#85: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:14 am
    —
Yah I am working on it. Had a back injury that kept me off computer... better now tho.

#86: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Author: TWJunky PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:29 pm
    —
great news! when do you think that the mod will be out of beta?

#87: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 12:18 am
    —
That's up to the creator and I believe he has been out of the CC scene for awhile.

#88: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Author: Gunsche PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:16 pm
    —
Yupp thats true, been lurking here entire 2015.
Sort of lost all "go" due to "real life" stuff.

But Im slowing dragging myself back to INSIS!

This is what I have managed to do this year:

-Changed some sounds of Anti-tank and infantry guns.

-Static Unit in Aalst (FJR Hoffmann) has been reinforced to be able to resist XXX Corps better

-Static Unit in Eindhoven (KG Koeppler, FlaK unit from FlaK Brigade 18 + Tankhunter group from FJD Erdmann) has been reinforced.

-FJ Btl Ewald changed from regular to Ersatz Fallschirmjägers (Kampfgruppe formed from elements of FJ Training regiment 3)

-Raised/lowered morale and experience of some axis units

-Changed some axis team names to be more uniform.

Im wondering if I missed an LSA update while I was gone?

Also, wondering if it's possible to incorperate SchnelleMeyers explosions mod...

#89: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Author: TWJunky PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:43 pm
    —
really cool. i think its awsome that you are modding the orginal lsa campaign. i think it has a lot of potentilal. keep on going gunsche

#90: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:04 pm
    —
Here is the v1.00 installer.

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/Gunsche/LSA_INSIS_v1.00_installer.zip

Gunsche I have included the update rar package and the Valknwrd mmm and txt files located on your FTP account.

#91: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:57 pm
    —
Hey Gunsche!

Great that you still work on this mod and that you will include the converted explosions.

Regarding the GtC explosion mod: - If you didn't do any changes to you Effects.azp file you can just switch the original file with the Effects file with the explosions.

#92: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Author: Gunsche PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:01 am
    —
Haha wonderful mooxe!  Very Happy

ScnelleMeyer, thanks! I'll try it right away.

#93: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Author: Gunsche PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:23 am
    —
Works like a charm!

Bloody Hell.JPG
 Description:
Bloody Hell
 Filesize:  318.05 KB
 Viewed:  13393 Time(s)

Bloody Hell.JPG

#94: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Author: dj PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:57 am
    —
Welcome back Gunsche, appreciate all your work on this mod!

#95: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Author: Berger PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:45 pm
    —
Bug: the Germans can blow the bridges even after the allied troops captured them.

#96: Re: It Never Snows In September Beta Available Author: benvandumpelen PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:08 pm
    —
I like playing this mod, thanks a lot, hope it works H2H (because that is so much extra fun Smile ). To be honest I stumbled on this mod accidentally, searching on anything about the amount of panzerfausts in the regular CC LSA german units. I missed them, most units do not have fausts. In my  memory in CC2 the reserve german troops (i think 4 man, all just a k98, one mp40?) had even 2 panzerfausts, what made them an interesting choice option, even though they are for other purposes of almost no combat value (panick quickly). Anyway, missed the fausts, an I thoght that there was maybe a historical reason for that (low supply of fausts? In these specific troops?), and LSA I think also mainly fields de panzerfaust 30?

Either way, I think it is more fun if there are a lot of fausts around, and I saw also the allies in this INSIS mod having a much wider range of special grenades. The gammon bomb is AT, any explanation on the other types (besides regular grenades)? Are they all for AT?

And I was just curious what were the thoughts behind the fausts in this mod Smile Okay, this thread is years old, but who know, maybe somebody replies Wink

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:
Page 5 of 5