Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog

#1: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:36 pm
    —
All,

I have had a lot of hits in my PM about this mod...glad you are all excited about it!  However, my hard drive is about to crash and I am in the process of backing everything up and purchasing a new hard drive to re-load.  

But, the good news is my comrade DAK_Legion is working with Mooxe to upload PITF; Arab vs. Israelis. For those interested, please be patient as this happens.

Thanks, to DAK_Legion and thanks for interest!

#2: Re: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:36 pm
    —
Thanks Bel!!

Looking forward to trying it out.

#3: Re: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:04 pm
    —
Hi Bel!

I donĀ“t have the graphics of ID Mod.I need the tanks.azp,shadows.azp,etc....graphics of vehicles in general

thanks for your mods;)

#4: Re: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:14 pm
    —
Dude!

How many Mods can you make?  Very Happy
Your almost pumping them out like southland does Maps now..........almost  Laughing

#5: Re: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:45 am
    —
for all those interested in this mod or the North Korean mod ("38 North Yankee") I will be posting it soon.  Stay tuned, and patient, please.

#6: Re: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:47 am
    —
http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/bel8910/.

here it is! enjoy.

#7: Re: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:00 pm
    —
Great! Thankyou!  Very Happy

Downloaded but there are a lot of files and folders named copy aso..do you have some guidence how to install?

Thanks again for your hard work!

/Mats

#8: Re: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: salhexe PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:45 pm
    —
Thanks Bell ! Very Happy

I'll try all

downloaded 3 times IDF but I have error in archives, I have only graphics and base folders :(

Resolve: have to do a single download in one session, no pause, no resume.

Last edited by salhexe on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

#9: Re: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:59 pm
    —
All,

I made the folder so that it they were just drop in and play:

base folders to "data/base"

graphics to "graphics"

LocalFx to "LocalFx"

maps to "maps"

just drop the .dll in the main folder.

DAK_Legion has made me a plug in program.  When I have the chance, I will put everything in a plugin and reload it up for everyone to make it easier.  Hopefully, this will also fix the error in the "lost" files that is happening.

Stay tuned.

#10: Re: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:08 pm
    —
Thankyou!  Very Happy

#11: Re: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:26 pm
    —
It's possible create a plugin for that this.mod run in GTC.

I made and work fine;)

38 aka NKI work in GTC With this method

#12: Re: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:34 am
    —
I tried Shau Valley in PITF and gtc in both I have this error.

I use xp sp3, gtx 660 gpu, the custom games works fine

Now tried IDF, the game work, the battles goes on,  only the campaign "corking the bottle" start without crash, presume as GC, but if starting with 03 map FB Brecourt, game crash with error in image.

1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  8.45 KB
 Viewed:  19690 Time(s)

1.jpg

Appunti02.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  131.66 KB
 Viewed:  527 Time(s)

Appunti02.jpg

#13: Re: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:33 pm
    —
Salhexe,
the "unable to read BM21_norm_hull_but.tex" error is because the BM21 graphic may not be in the game.  I thought I had fixed this problem.  Let me check my game to make sure. PM with an email so that I can send you the updated graphic file.

For the second error, I do not know.  Did you drop A Shau Valley into PITF?  If you did, that might be the reason, but don't know since I never received that particular error.

Also, recommend that you make your own GC/Ops...I have found when the game crashes using the "installed" GC/Ops from the original game, it tends to crash...probably because the AI is looking for the correct teams to play with.  But, that's only a guess.

Let me know if you have any other issues.  Hope you enjoy the games otherwise.

#14: Re: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:44 pm
    —
BM21 in game.

BM21.jpg
 Description:
PAVN Motorized Infantry Team
 Filesize:  197.19 KB
 Viewed:  527 Time(s)

BM21.jpg

#15: Re: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:21 pm
    —
ASV work on PITF...you must put the GUI file of ASV on PITF/DATA/BASE

Save(backup) of original GUI.

#16: Re: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:49 am
    —
Thanks, DAK_Legion...I'll be honest, never tried that!

#17: Re: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:13 am
    —
Hi bel!

Sinai peninsula and NKI work on Gateway to Caen with the same method...GUI .txt of this mods on DATA/BASE of Gateway to Caen/DATA/BASE.
Elements.txt of Gateway to Caen is necessary for run this mods....ORIGINAL GTC ELEMENTS.TXT you must put this file on DATA/BASE

Thanks for this greats mods;)

#18: Re: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: stoneyjagd_jar PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:50 pm
    —
This is great to see Mods being made for the newer crisper versions of these beloved games.
I like the new releases quite a bit , I am not crazy about the PITF way of dealing with force pools but if that is able to be played around with
I am fine wit it .

#19: Re: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: sod98 PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:29 am
    —
Bel8910 & team - Sounds great and looking forward to the mod - cheers for all your hard work to date.

#20: Re: Arab vs Isreali Mod Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:08 am
    —
Sod98 here is the link: http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/bel8910/.    Enjoy!

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2