GTC_Panthers in the Fog
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

#1: GTC_Panthers in the Fog Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:22 am
    —
Here....

http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/dak_legion/

Version beta.
Install the mod in the directory....Matrix Games/Gateway to Caen.

Only a "BUG"..the uniform.txt NO WORK for this mod..If any person can fix this problem please;)

Thanks to Matrix Games and Mooxe for the host of this mod.

Long live to Closecombatseries.net

#2: Re: GTC_Panthers in the Fog Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:32 am
    —
Sorry, but which mod is this?

#3: Re: GTC_Panthers in the Fog Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:41 am
    —
Original close combat panthers in the fog work on close combat gateway to caen

#4: Re: GTC_Panthers in the Fog Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:49 am
    —
Ok DAK. I have finished the installer. No action required from user. Installer graphics changed to GTC as well. All working and uploading tonite. If you have any fixes just send me the files and I will redo the installer.

#5: Re: GTC_Panthers in the Fog Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:12 pm
    —
Thanks for the mode. But u.s. uniforms do not seem right. Brown helmet, soft green shirt, dark green pants. So, is that due to uniform.txt? I hope it gets fixed. Anyway, it is nice to have pitf as bonus to gtc...

#6: Re: GTC_Panthers in the Fog Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:01 pm
    —
I found the problem with uniforms.txt. In the original uniforms.txt of GTC there is an additional "sprite shadow color" value at the beginning. GTC Engine looks for it first, therefore colors are shifted and "funny uniforms". If you add it to the beginning of uniforms.txt for PITF mod, everything alright.

#7: Re: GTC_Panthers in the Fog Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:49 am
    —
You can fix if you want comrade;)

#8: Re: GTC_Panthers in the Fog Author: Spaher PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:03 pm
    —
Hi! How can I use this mod with the steam version?? Please?  Sad

#9: Re: GTC_Panthers in the Fog Author: Hicks PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:16 am
    —
Was there a fix for this to use it with the Steam version of GtC?

*EDIT*
I replaced the Steam.api in Gateway to Caen's folder with the compatibility fix version that enables the Road to Crimea mod. I can get to the main menu but if I then try to open scenarios I get a crash and a wrong version error. It was worth a try though right?  Wink

#10: Re: GTC_Panthers in the Fog Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:58 pm
    —
Is this even legal?; is there modifications to the game, or is this an exact duplicate?.

#11: -Re: GTC_Panthers in the Fog--whats the point of this mod? Author: GeneralSauce PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:48 am
    —
What is the point of this mod?  I dont get it.

This mod installs Panthers in the Fog onto your Gateway to Caen installation...why would you do that?  

GTC_PITFv0.9_installer.zip

#12: Re: GTC_Panthers in the Fog Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:20 am
    —
The mod effectively converts GtC into PITF. So you can play with US units in the Battles/OPS/Campaings from PITF. You need to start the mod from a shortcut in the mod folder though.

#13: Re: GTC_Panthers in the Fog Author: AngloSniperLocation: London, UK PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:59 am
    —
Can this be patched?

#14: Re: GTC_Panthers in the Fog Author: AngloSniperLocation: London, UK PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:18 am
    —
Has anyone also noticed the Germans have US voices, regardless of language setting?

#15: Re: GTC_Panthers in the Fog Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:45 am
    —
What do you mean by "patched"? - except the voices you mention.

The German voice file you can copy-paste from the GtC files if it is missing in the mod.

#16: Re: GTC_Panthers in the Fog Author: AngloSniperLocation: London, UK PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:34 am
    —
ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):
What do you mean by "patched"? - except the voices you mention.

The German voice file you can copy-paste from the GtC files if it is missing in the mod.

Hi thanks for the reply.

There is a more recent patch available for PITF for you need a series code to install it. Given the mod isnt a purchase, I have no serial code and therefore cant upgrade to the most recent patch.

Could you advise which German voice file Id be looking for, location and where to move it to?

Thanks again.

#17: Re: GTC_Panthers in the Fog Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:19 am
    —
There is no practical way to apply the Matrix patches to this mod - except purchasing PITF game, thus the patch, apply the patch and then transfer the updated files from the PITF install to the GTC Pitf-mod.

The German voices is located here> C:\Matrix Games\Close Combat Gateway to Caen\LOCALFX

The file you are looking for is named > GEVox.sfx

It needs to be moved to the Pitf mod folder within the > Matrix Games\Close Combat Gateway to Caen\Pitf-modfolder\LOCALFX

#18: Re: GTC_Panthers in the Fog Author: AngloSniperLocation: London, UK PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:40 pm
    —
ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):
There is no practical way to apply the Matrix patches to this mod - except purchasing PITF game, thus the patch, apply the patch and then transfer the updated files from the PITF install to the GTC Pitf-mod.

The German voices is located here> C:\Matrix Games\Close Combat Gateway to Caen\LOCALFX

The file you are looking for is named > GEVox.sfx

It needs to be moved to the Pitf mod folder within the > Matrix Games\Close Combat Gateway to Caen\Pitf-modfolder\LOCALFX

Thanks, I think this will still be a good game without the update, much appreciated.

#19: Re: GTC_Panthers in the Fog Author: Orlandez PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:59 pm
    —
DAK_Legion wrote (View Post):
Original close combat panthers in the fog work on close combat gateway to caen

Sorry but in my case nothing seems to be working.
I've got the STEAM version of GTC, so the game files are under the Steam subfolders.
So I unpacked the package there but ...

#20: Re: GTC_Panthers in the Fog Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:22 pm
    —
Please explain better what you are seeing in order for us to help. Is the game starting at all? Is it crashing when trying to play a battle?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2