Update to this mod?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Battle For Caen

#1: Update to this mod? Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:24 pm
    —
Love this mod; one of my favorites it is Smile. What I was wondering, would there be an update to this, or is it dead?

#2: Re: Update to this mod? Author: Dima PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:20 pm
    —
Rodmorg wrote (View Post):
Love this mod; one of my favorites it is Smile. What I was wondering, would there be an update to this, or is it dead?

reinforcements don't work in TLD so it could not be playable as meant.
there is an update giving the allied BGs 2x forcepools to compensate lack of reinforcement, need to upload it though.

#3: Re: Update to this mod? Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:33 pm
    —
Great. Would like to see more added to this mod. Playing it now.

#4: Re: Update to this mod? Author: davidssfx PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:49 pm
    —
pretty sure reinforcements worked for Ground Tactics TLD

#5: Re: Update to this mod? Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:11 pm
    —
Looking forward to an update for this mod! I had not started any multiplayer GC with it due to the reinforcement issue mentioned.  Would be really nice to receive an update in that regard!

#6: Re: Update to this mod? Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:21 am
    —
davidssfx wrote (View Post):
pretty sure reinforcements worked for Ground Tactics TLD

no, only auto replacement works.

#7: Re: Update to this mod? Author: davidssfx PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:39 am
    —
when you click the reinforcement button ... any unit quantities that are below the value designated for that day, are increased to that assigned value.
For Ground Tactics 5, I reduced the units available so that players couldn't stack their roster with large numbers of tanks and stuff. The result being that a player would eventually have to reinforce when too many tanks were lost.

#8: Re: Update to this mod? Author: Dima PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:45 pm
    —
davidssfx wrote (View Post):
when you click the reinforcement button ... any unit quantities that are below the value designated for that day, are increased to that assigned value.
For Ground Tactics 5, I reduced the units available so that players couldn't stack their roster with large numbers of tanks and stuff. The result being that a player would eventually have to reinforce when too many tanks were lost.

I need different FPs before and after reinforcement ie with different units and that doesn't work in TLD.

#9: Re: Update to this mod? Author: Pzt_Decoy PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:09 pm
    —
I installed the mod and it looks really good.

I am waiting to play this H2H now but I wonder if the reinforcement issue has been fixed?

Dima, did you ever get the chance to upload that x2BG update ?

#10: Re: Update to this mod? Author: Dima PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:44 pm
    —
Hi Decoy,

actually I forgot uploading it.
I am back home on Saturday and will upload an update as it's ready.

#11: Re: Update to this mod? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:11 am
    —
Thanks for your continuing work on this Dima!

#12: Re: Update to this mod? Author: Pzt_Decoy PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:40 am
    —
Hi Dima,

Thanks for the quick reply.

#13: Re: Update to this mod? Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:16 am
    —
Dima wrote (View Post):
Rodmorg wrote (View Post):

reinforcements don't work in TLD so it could not be playable as meant.
there is an update giving the allied BGs 2x forcepools to compensate lack of reinforcement, need to upload it though.

Is that bug for H2H only, or is it in Single Player as well?. Also, will there be a VetMod will be made for this mod?.

#14: Re: Update to this mod? Author: Dima PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:40 am
    —
Sorry to disappoint but I lost all the unsaved files a couple of years ago and even Nikin couldn't make me do them again.

Close Combat Series -> Battle For Caen

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1