Which is better AOVetBob or the other Vetbob
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: Which is better AOVetBob or the other Vetbob Author: Death1981 PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:45 pm
    —
So if anyone has played both of these mods which is better and whats different between the two? They both use the same solder AI and graphics don't they? Is it just the campaign that's different if so is AOVetBob better and more balanced?

#2: Re: Which is better AOVetBob or the other Vetbob Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:34 pm
    —
I've never played the AOVetBob so obviously I am not able to comment on that.

The Link for VETBoB forum is there.

Salhexe did adjust the setting so that Line vs Line is for H2H and his setting applies the changes needed to play against the AI.

You are correct that each Mod uses TT's original Vehicle.
The VETBoB I did is still a work in progress but vey much playable,even with the last patch from Matrix.

I'm sorry I haven't touched it in a long time and I do not know what the last update salhexe did.

I lost everything in a PC crash so that didn't help.

#3: Re: Which is better AOVetBob or the other Vetbob Author: dj PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:32 am
    —
I forget the name of the mod TT made for CC4 - must try that one.  Kick-ass mod, one of the best ever mods for CC.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1