blurring and flickering of game screen?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: blurring and flickering of game screen? Author: slipper PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:28 am
    —
Hi all

I'm after some help please, i have all the close combat games, but a problem has occured that only affects WaR, LSA and TLD, and also any mods i have working with them such as TLD Battle Of Berlin etc.

The problem is that the game screen is blurred and out of focus and there is also a shimmering of the screen aswell, it makes the game unplayable, this problem has not always been there it has only occurred fairly recently, other games such as CoI and GtC are unaffected and work fine. Does anyone have any ideas please?

I have tried changing screen resolution and playing in windowed mode with no luck and also a complete reinstall of WaR again with no luck again.

really out of ideas so any help appreciated, i have windows 7 by the way.

regards

slipper

link to screenshot below shows the blurring but there is also a shimmering aswell

http://www.mediafire.com/view/q3bw7nr1o11vdc1/close%20combat.jpg

#2: Re: blurring and flickering of game screen? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:30 am
    —
Did you upgrade your video drivers?

#3: Re: blurring and flickering of game screen? Author: slipper PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:06 pm
    —
I have yesterday but just as a trial to see if it worked. Out of interest what video drivers work ok with WaR? i have an nvidea GTX 275 card, can anyone let me know what nvidea drivers they are using that work ok please?

Thanks for your help so far

regards

slipper

#4: Re: blurring and flickering of game screen? Author: slipper PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:56 pm
    —
solved it, it was indeed the graphic card drivers. i installed an earlier one and all is fine again, thanks Tejszd for your help.

regards

slipper

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1