Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Warthunder promo video Author: Dima PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:23 pm
    —
Looks cool IMO :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-J5Vg0SxLc

funny thing that it is made by the Ukranian company for the Russian game company Wink

#2: Re: Warthunder promo video Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:35 am
    —
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be the BEST trailer I have ever seen !!!

I'm going to stay tuned  Cool

#3: Re: Warthunder promo video Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:27 am
    —
Kinda got that Spartacus look to it,if you ever watched that series on TV?

#4: Re: Warthunder promo video Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:11 am
    —
Bungarra wrote (View Post):
I'm going to stay tuned  Cool

that's what you can see on the guy's face when he gives a hand in last seconds - are you ready to join? :)

West Front promo is not that cool but still is ok Wink.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sfA-NsbzJY

#5: Re: Warthunder promo video Author: sod98 PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:35 am
    —
It does look good. But great trailers doesn't always transpire into great games. I'll watch the previews prior to release on game play. Cheers

#6: Re: Warthunder promo video Author: Dima PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:31 am
    —
sod98 wrote (View Post):
It does look good. But great trailers doesn't always transpire into great games. I'll watch the previews prior to release on game play. Cheers

well War Thunder was released a long time ago Wink

#7: Re: Warthunder promo video Author: sod98 PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:58 am
    —
Downloading it as I type. So i'll no doubt find out how good it is shortly on PS4.

#8: Re: Warthunder promo video Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:00 am
    —
Really neat to watch

#9: Re: Warthunder promo video Author: sod98 PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:06 pm
    —
Dima - Are you playing War Thunder on PS4. If so, are the ground campaigns working. The air attacks work well. Just like IL 2 Sturmovik as I guess they are one of the same really. But I cannot find any ground battles. Every time I setup in a tank the game loads another air battle. Cheers

#10: Re: Warthunder promo video Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:09 pm
    —
sod98 wrote (View Post):
Dima - Are you playing War Thunder on PS4. If so, are the ground campaigns working. The air attacks work well. Just like IL 2 Sturmovik as I guess they are one of the same really. But I cannot find any ground battles. Every time I setup in a tank the game loads another air battle. Cheers

no, I've never tried it Smile

#11: Re: Warthunder promo video Author: sod98 PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:04 am
    —
Dima - Sorted it. It was a little different in the setup screen. The ground battles - tank battle are great. Use the tutorial to get use to controls and it's easy from there. Cheers

#12: Re: Warthunder promo video Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:15 am
    —
Slow motion action sequences make me angry.
Stalingrad 2013 was a stupid film.

Added: Sorry, thought this was a movie  Very Happy

#13: Re: Warthunder promo video Author: sod98 PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:30 am
    —
Added: Sorry, thought this was a movie

Yeah, it starts off like a trailer to a movie. Not a bad for a free game. They make all their money from the DLC's and there are lots. But you can play the same game and earn everything through good game play.

#14: Re: Warthunder promo video Author: Volksjager_cnLocation: Washington state, USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:57 pm
    —
Have been playing War Thunder for a month.  I really enjoy both the air and tank battle.  The only thing I missed is the historical battle with CC like environment.  But for realistic battle in the games, it is as good as you can get these days.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1