Port to TLD / WAR?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Afrika 40'41

#1: Port to TLD / WAR? Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:23 pm
    —
Will it ever happen?

#2: Re: Port to TLD / WAR? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:54 am
    —
Do you really have to have that Image displayed as your profile photo?

The first thought that crosses my mind is punching you in the neck.

#3: Re: Port to TLD / WAR? Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:02 am
    —
Twisted Evil

#4: Re: Port to TLD / WAR? Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:48 pm
    —
That picture is from a movie isn't it?

#5: Re: Port to TLD / WAR? Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:36 pm
    —
Lol, no it is me holding one of my guitars.

#6: Re: Port to TLD / WAR? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:56 pm
    —
Hey Uberdave!
remember that i made a firstly port for afrika.I put all the material in my unfinished space here in ccs....

#7: Re: Port to TLD / WAR? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:57 pm
    —
http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/dak_legion/

#8: Re: Port to TLD / WAR? Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:31 pm
    —
Ok, so you are saying that you worked on porting Afrika 40-41 to TLD but never finished it, and its available for DL?

Weren't you a part of the original mod team?  Question

#9: Re: Port to TLD / WAR? Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:56 pm
    —
Yes..in this link you can download all unfinished mods

If you can be mod with this material all close combat communnity will be happy;)

mod team??

#10: Re: Port to TLD / WAR? Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:57 pm
    —
I loved this mod (except for the Matildas driving me crazy  Rolling Eyes), is there any chance of this being ported to one of the newer releases (would love LSA  Cool ). Could even live with the Matilda madness Wink.
Thanks!

#11: Re: Port to TLD / WAR? Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:37 am
    —
It is much harder to port a CC5 mod to LSA than TLD/WAR.

#12: Re: Port to TLD / WAR? Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:57 pm
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):
It is much harder to port a CC5 mod to LSA than TLD/WAR.

Yeah, I heard about that. TLD/WAR would be lovely too. I really miss those desert maps sometimes.

#13: Re: Port to TLD / WAR? Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:21 pm
    —
For my understanding, this mod for TLD is unfinished still, but can be played already?

#14: Re: Port to TLD / WAR? Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:17 pm
    —
Just back everything up if you do the manual install of the files and give it a try. I've installed a couple of the partially finished mods over time (kursk, Kharkov3.0 others) and most were ok. Legion's here looks to be fairly complete. Might get a few issues and he is telling everyone it's not complete as it is..

Get the maps and give it a try.  Smile

Werf

#15: Re: Port to TLD / WAR? Author: salhexe PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:39 pm
    —
You believe that the maps for CC5 afrika are ok for TLD  Question  Or there is a link for the specifical maps  Question

#16: Re: Port to TLD / WAR? Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:35 pm
    —
salhexe wrote (View Post):
You believe that the maps for CC5 afrika are ok for TLD  Question  Or there is a link for the specifical maps  Question

Hey Salhexe,

no list that I know of for the maps on that mod. You know how to go about finding them however.. Install the campaign.. Load it and go through each map error 1 at a time and make a text document for the rest of us. That's what I do for all the unfinished mods and others that are missing map packs and several other mods.. Made lists of required maps, even a few map packs of my own for some mods classified as "unfinished"....

I just have not as yet gotten around to CC5 africa my friend  Crying or Very sad

Werf

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Afrika 40'41

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1