problem with forcepool
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: problem with forcepool Author: arvignaLocation: arvigna PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:49 am
    —
hi,

i don't understand what happened with my fpool  on GTC

when starting the game nothing appears.
Confused

i rework soldierstxt, axsteamtxt, bgroupstxt, fpoolstxt...

someone can help me please ?

thank you

screen_q1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  245.1 KB
 Viewed:  379 Time(s)

screen_q1.jpg

#2: Re: problem with forcepool Author: arvignaLocation: arvigna PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:52 pm
    —
Sad
noone can help me ?

#3: Re: problem with forcepool Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:58 pm
    —
Well, have you got the original files for GTC?

If so, copy and paste ALL of your modded files into a new folder, such as 'GTC 1.1'. Then replace your backed up files in the main GTC directory (where they are). If this doesn't work, just reinstall the game, still with your modded files separate.

#4: Re: problem with forcepool Author: arvignaLocation: arvigna PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:09 pm
    —
thx ,
ok i will trying .

i use Jsgme if it is important to know.

edit : don't work.

i think the problem became of mine bad working on this files , there is something that i don't understand on the forcepool mechanism. Sad

#5: Re: problem with forcepool Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:59 pm
    —
Well, I can't help you - sorry - well, if I were you, I'd ask or PM someone that may know about modding.

#6: Re: problem with forcepool Author: arvignaLocation: arvigna PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:27 pm
    —
thx very much rodmorg.
i m trying to do myself before , then if not , i crying again ...

HELLLLPPPPPPP !!

#7: Re: problem with forcepool Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:11 pm
    —
Reinstall the game and start over. Make sure to back up your files before starting to work on them. I import files mostly into excel to work with them. Have not tried GtC but I am working on LSA and the forcepools do look complicated and GtC might even be more complicated. I suggest you take a look at the LSA workbook that you can find in the download section if you need directions about modding. However, I do not think that LSA and GtC data are interchangeable. Definitely not the forcepools.

#8: Re: problem with forcepool Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:51 pm
    —
Does GTC support starting with the /D switch?

For WAR/TLD/LSA mods you can create a shortcut and change the target information adding /D switch information in red below. The game will then use the dub directories and files you add there leaving your original game files intact.

"D:\Games\Matrix Games\Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem\CCE.exe" /D Mod_Meuse

#9: Re: problem with forcepool Author: arvignaLocation: arvigna PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:30 pm
    —
yes he s support ,
my "mod" work with jsgme and /d too.

i really don't understand why the unit don't appear... if i click on support , then support unit appears but not the other

#10: Re: problem with forcepool Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:18 am
    —
This I have found to occur to, I think your problem is with the UnitStructure which I am still trying to figure out how to operate well. I think it will be the echelon's that are causingg the problem. I think a 4 has to include at least one 3, a 3 has to include at least one 2 etc

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1