Looking for people to play CC multiplayer campaign with
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: Looking for people to play CC multiplayer campaign with Author: Mrfloppy PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:13 pm
    —
Ive got CC5, Panthers in the Fog and Wacht am Rhein. Im looking forward to playing mods though. Since there will be some things to discuss first why dont you add me on skype, my skype name is "engekat".

#2: Re: Looking for people to play CC multiplayer campaign with Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:52 pm
    —
You should try gameranger to find players.

#3: Re: Looking for people to play CC multiplayer campaign with Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:00 pm
    —
I agree.
I'm on Gameranger.

Platoon_Michael

#4: Re: Looking for people to play CC multiplayer campaign with Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:10 pm
    —
im on game ranger too..........RD Steiner

#5: Re: Looking for people to play CC multiplayer campaign with Author: mishaLocation: RUSSIA- MOSCOW PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:07 pm
    —
no any close combats on the Gameranger today...

#6: Re: Looking for people to play CC multiplayer campaign with Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:50 pm
    —
I am there every night.

Always looking for dedicated player who can commit to follow through with a complete Op or GC.

CC5 any mod.

#7: Re: Looking for people to play CC multiplayer campaign with Author: User_Error PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:14 am
    —
I'm happy to do CCV and  LSA (inc GJS) operations or campaigns. Have just got 'Foggy Tanks' from Steam on a special offer (£10!!!) but so much of the gameplay/interface has changed (not liking new GUI) that it's still a case of RTFM on that one.
t'internet connection dodgy during day but much better at night after 10pm ish (gmt).
New to gameranger, signed up but haven't used it yet.
Not a very good player when attacking, an absolute demon when defending. My old mucka of 15 years cc playing never finished a campaign with me, sore loser and very frustrating! (Yes, you, Albert) have been CC'ing since CC2, fave is CC4, but don't have that it the mo'.
If anyone wants to drop me a line and sort something out then happy to respond. Have been signed off sick until May 2017 so have lots of time to kill  Very Happy
gameranger i.d. is User_Error! - maybe I'm potential Mooxe bait?

#8: Re: Looking for people to play CC multiplayer campaign with Author: Pubzombie PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:20 pm
    —
Hi guys. I'm just getting back into CC after years away. In fact I thought it was dead unti I got Pnthers in the Fog on Steam the other day. I'm playing that and cross of iron.. CC was my fave back in the day. PM me plz.

#9: Re: Looking for people to play CC multiplayer campaign with Author: MarkusAur PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:52 am
    —
I'm now on GameRanger, also.  I have added the names of those I saw in this thread as friends (hoping to find players, too).

My GameRanger id is:  MarkusAur

Please reach out.  Keeping GameRanger on as much as possible.  Hoping to find some gamers.

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1