HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

#1: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:38 am
    —
http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/bel8910

thanks again to Mooxe for giving me access to upload.

ENJOY

any questions or comments, let me know.

#2: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: arvignaLocation: arvigna PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:25 am
    —
Smile
thank you Bel

#3: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:24 pm
    —
THANKS for your efforts COMRADE BEL;)

A great mod for Gateway to Caen and Panthers in the Fog!!

#4: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:56 pm
    —
What is the mod called? Just wondering...

#5: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:03 am
    —
rodmorg: Close Combat: Road to Crimera (RTC)...  DAK_Legion gave it it's name!

#6: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: EroneurosisLocation: Goiânia, Goiás PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:54 pm
    —
Hello,

First I want to thank the developer of the mod. And I'm very eager to play it. However, I have the Steam version and I can not play the mod (specifically RTCv3.00.exe file, is it?). The game installs, but when I click on the launcher, the mod screen appears, but then back to the desktop almost immediately and opens the GTC vanilla. I need to do something?

Thank you.

#7: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:52 am
    —
eroneurosis,

thank you for reporting. no one else has had this problem.  Try this zip file.

#8: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: EroneurosisLocation: Goiânia, Goiás PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:50 am
    —
Bel8910 wrote (View Post):
eroneurosis,

thank you for reporting. no one else has had this problem.  Try this zip file.

Hello, Bel

Got it, finally! Actually, I was not properly using JSGME. I followed the necessary procedures and the game worked. Again, thanks for the mod and for your attention. ;)

Bye.

#9: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:19 am
    —
Hi Bel,

Firstly I would like to say that the speed at which you developed this mod is incredible, I had a quick go with it yesterday a few battles and also started a campaign to check to see if everything works.,,,and it did! Congratulations.

I found one problem with the M1A1, for some reason it has a lot of HE rounds and no AP, I had a punch up with a T80 and it was incapable of killing it as a result. I will post other problems as I find them.

#10: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:45 am
    —
papa_whiskey,

thank you for the feed back...I'll look into why that is.  enjoy your gaming!

#11: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:51 am
    —
I am very much enjoying it Bel, many thanks for your hard work.

Sorry got a major error, in the scenario editor screen the gadgets appear to be misaligned making it nearly unusable.

#12: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:09 pm
    —
papa_whiskey,

this page?  I have no problems on this page.  Can you take a snap shot so that I can see where your gadgets are?  I know the debrief screen has some issues but I didn't know this one did.

#13: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:53 pm
    —
Looks like the attached

#14: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:05 pm
    —
Bel use the GUI of PITF...papa use GUI.txt of GTC

#15: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:06 am
    —
I have just found that the same problem exists in PITF, the main problem if the map is misaligned.

#16: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:14 am
    —
There is also something very strange with the maps, the are weird buildings littering some of the maps.

#17: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: EroneurosisLocation: Goiânia, Goiás PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:24 pm
    —
Hello again,

I have one more question. The mod works in version 1.00?

Cya.

#18: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:07 pm
    —
papa_whiskey.... embarrassing!   For any map that has the weird buildings, just remove the .rfm file in the map folders for that map!  I was sure I removed all of those.  Don't worry, the map will still work without the rfm.  Unlike previous games where you had to have all the map files, GTC does not.  That should fix the problem.

#19: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:19 am
    —
Many thanks

#20: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:04 am
    —
I have uploaded 3.5...hopefully this fixes any problems you guys are having.  This is directly from "my" copy that I have been playing.  Let me know!

( it is now 1810 on Monday...it will finish uploaded at 2110 Monday.)

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2