HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

#21: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:59 pm
    —
Can you add an installation guide to this. I don't know how to install it. I do have an idea on what to do, but I don't want to take the risk.

Or, is it just to replace the files? The thing is though, is that I'm using TIK's Small Map Mod, in which I have to use JSGME.

#22: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: Bel8910 PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:15 am
    —
run the small map mod first, then load RTC by individual files, except the maps, of course.

#23: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:29 am
    —
I am sorry to say the editor still shows the same problems although the issue with the roof files appears to be sorted.

#24: Re: HERE IT IS! NEW MOD...NATO VS RUSSIA Author: CCebola PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:50 pm
    —
papa_whisky wrote (View Post):
I am sorry to say the editor still shows the same problems although the issue with the roof files appears to be sorted.

I am getting the same problem on the editor. Whole strat overlay is shifted left

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2