Close Combat GTC effects
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog

#1: Close Combat GTC effects Author: rom7 PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:16 pm
    —
Cheers Y'all! Is there any chance that the Gateaway to Caen game graphics (vehicles, effects, etc) will be implemented in the PITF?

#2: Re: Close Combat GTC effects Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:10 pm
    —
According to Squadleader_id's suggestion (a forum member), if you copy the Effects.azp file of GtC to the PitF folder, it should work. (Assuming you own both of the games.)

#3: Re: Close Combat GTC effects Author: rom7 PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:01 pm
    —
Thanks a bunch, Pzt_Crackwise. It works like a charm.

#4: Re: Close Combat GTC effects Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:57 pm
    —
Do you guys think it would be wrong to share this file to people that do not own GtC?

As precedent, in CC3 there was a mod that imported the CC4 explosion graphics. I don't know if anything came out of that.

#5: Re: Close Combat GTC effects Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:56 pm
    —
I don't think it would be wrong at all. Iirc I read on the Matrix forums that it was possible to use the GtC file with PiTF. No comment was made of that being a violation of copyrights.

#6: Re: Close Combat GTC effects Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 1:48 am
    —
Well...

could some one share it?  Very Happy

#7: Re: Close Combat GTC effects Author: Stwa PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 2:08 am
    —
But maybe Crackwise has provided the answer when he mentioned "Assuming you own both of the games."

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Panthers in the Fog

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1