feature : gun or vehicle crew
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: feature : gun or vehicle crew Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:30 am
    —
Does anyone know why the feature of being able to order to the crew to abandon their gun or vehicle has never been implanted? It would be interesting to keep the crew of a gun safe when they are under the fire of mortars or when the gun is immobilised or damaged.

#2: Re: feature : gun or vehicle crew Author: DoktorPajLocation: Norrköping PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:13 pm
    —
I have no idea why they didn't do that. I also wonder why you aren't able to keep a crew that managed to escape when their tank got destroyed. Only Command Tank crews and crews in  some mods can be moved after they've bailed out.

The only game I know where you could let your crew abandon a vehicle is Steel Panthers. SP also had a ton of useful features for editing teams, maps and campaigns that I would have loved to see in CC, but now that it will be replaced by a 3d game I guess I will never get that "ultimate" CC.

#3: Re: feature : gun or vehicle crew Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:36 pm
    —
They leave the map battle area. As far as I know AI acts on their own initiative, some will leave the piece if they have been battered enough and crew morale breaks. Others will stay if they think they have a chance against the attackers. In some CC games you can control the tank crew, even after they have bailed if it's a command tank.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1