CC TLD Bloody Omaha 1.4 german vet 1.0
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: CC TLD Bloody Omaha 1.4 german vet 1.0 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:42 pm
    —
I am very impressed with kharkov's mod for TLD, it have AI working very well,  not seen since the days of TT's CC4, so I tried to learn their "secrets" Smile  .

Starting from this new mod I will apply what I understand, and I would say that the results are better, Ai sleep less than usual, and the game is more exciting.

The next I'm testing are LSA gjs and LSA war with the same results.

Have fun.

tld bo1.4 g vet 1.0.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  tld bo1.4 g vet 1.0.zip
 Filesize:  69.79 KB
 Downloaded:  510 Time(s)

#2: Re: CC TLD Bloody Omaha 1.4 german vet 1.0 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:16 pm
    —
The gamegadg file

GameGadg.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  GameGadg.zip
 Filesize:  648.72 KB
 Downloaded:  607 Time(s)

#3: Re: CC TLD Bloody Omaha 1.4 german vet 1.0 Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:26 am
    —
salhexe wrote (View Post):
I am very impressed with kharkov's mod for TLD, it have AI working very well,  not seen since the days of TT's CC4, so I tried to learn their "secrets" Smile

Now that is quite the compliment right there.

Thank you guys for your hard work.

#4: Re: CC TLD Bloody Omaha 1.4 german vet 1.0 Author: salhexe PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:32 pm
    —
GtC effect in BO vet. More and more arties. At left US mortars 81, right side german heavy mortar.

gtc omaha.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  438.26 KB
 Viewed:  4738 Time(s)

gtc omaha.jpg

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1