what if....
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: what if.... Author: DesertmouseLocation: south of London PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:48 pm
    —
No matter how stupid your question may seen ?

Try and keep this Historical ie not if i only said yes to Cameron Diaz that time in the bar Shocked

Can be Historical, Movies, books

Serious or not let it go

Oh and no big long answers

I go first

What would Europe be like if the powers to be had taken notice of Gen Patton and the treat of Russia more seriousley ( i know a heavy question to start)

#2: Re: what if.... Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:53 am
    —
I don't understand your question.
Taken notice of Gen Patton? They did.
Threat of Russia? When? They did? Big time!

Mine are, what would happen if President Kennedy wasn't assassinated.

What would happen if Marylin Monroe didn't die.

#3: Re: what if.... Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:03 pm
    —
The question should have been had the American's taken Churchill seriously and waged a limited war against the soviets but prior to that the US/Commonwealth forces taken more of Germany than they did.

#4: Re: what if.... Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:06 am
    —
papa_whisky wrote (View Post):
The question should have been had the American's taken Churchill seriously and waged a limited war against the soviets

That is a really hard question. I'm trying to find out the number the the nuclear weapons America had in 1947. Its the most likely year of a strike.
I don't know what would of happened if America had waged some sort of ground war with the soviet union either.
Its impossible to tell. What kind state would the 2 country's be in now? Both actually and through public perception.

I think it would of been pretty messy.

papa_whisky wrote (View Post):

US/Commonwealth forces taken more of Germany than they did.

In east Europe there would be less alcoholics but more fat people.

#5: Re: what if.... Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:47 am
    —
I've been reading about operation Herkules, the invasion of Malta which never occured. It begs the question - What would have happened in Africa if Malta, and with it the ability to re-supply Egypt, had fallen?

#6: Re: what if.... Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:14 pm
    —
http://www.ww2f.com/topic/21827-the-fall-of-malta-decisive-or-not/
Some peoples opinions on Malta

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1