www.battlefront.com down?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: www.battlefront.com down? Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:02 pm
    —
Is http://www.battlefront.com/ down for anyone else? I have been having trouble with the site for a couple of days but can't find anything on the web about it being down for anyone else.

#2: Re: www.battlefront.com down? Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:36 am
    —
it works by me. Why don't you try command prompt >>tracert www.battlefront.com   If it is your DNS it will give an error. If there is an intermediate connection problem you can also find out that.

#3: Re: www.battlefront.com down? Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:32 pm
    —
Hi Mechial.
I got this:

It goes like that until 30.

#4: Re: www.battlefront.com down? Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:19 am
    —
It was down for me for a while but appears to be ok now

#5: Re: www.battlefront.com down? Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:35 am
    —
Hi Zaitzev,

It is not a DNS error.

Interestingly, I checked now in browser and I was not able to connect, either.

Then I tried to connect to server with telnet, but connection failed. I suppose their server is going down from time to time...

#6: Re: www.battlefront.com down? Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:49 pm
    —
Thanks for your replies guys, I have also posted in a Battlefront community forum, they might be able to share some light int his issue.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1