Is it me or something else?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Is it me or something else? Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:42 pm
    —
I decided to start a new CC5 mod on Stalingrad, "Push to the Volga", and my Wehrmacht forces are having a heck of a time making any headway. I have lost considerable armor already and it seems that just trying to hold the territory with the VLs has been quite costly. The only reason I bring this up is after looking back at previous attempts that were much more successful I am wondering if the AI is doing a better job or I am doing worse.

It has got me so down I decided to continue with a previous saved game where I was pretty well controlling the greater part of Stalingrad.

Since you hardly ever hear about gamers losses I was just wondering if anyone has had any similar gaming experiences?

#2: Re: Is it me or something else? Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:13 am
    —
Single player has hugely damaged my skill as a Close COmbat player. Its party why i dont play it.

It makes me weak, unskilled,reckless and impatient.

Some times with the AI, its not that they get them self killed! Its just that they are so stupid!

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1