New mod - Battle for Tunisia
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#81: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: Von MansteinLocation: Santander (Spain) PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:48 pm
    —
Thanks for your effort, Dfox

#82: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: Dfox PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:00 pm
    —
Tejszd, especially for you – French!  Wink Now is the most difficult – Italians…

fr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  675.19 KB
 Viewed:  563 Time(s)

fr.jpg

#83: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:03 pm
    —
I am amazed at the consistency of your graphics. Really well done and good progress.

Would it be possible to see some action screens as well?

I can see you have quite large HMG teams with Hotchkiss - Can they position their machinegun in buildings without problems ? - I believe this has been the a problem with large MG-teams and the reason they are almost always 3-man teams. - Or have you found a way around this?

#84: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:39 am
    —
Dfox wrote (View Post):
Tejszd, especially for you – French!  Wink Now is the most difficult – Italians…

Thanks for the preview Dfox!

#85: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: Dfox PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:29 pm
    —
ScnelleMeyer wrote (View Post):
I can see you have quite large HMG teams with Hotchkiss - Can they position their machinegun in buildings without problems ? - I believe this has been the a problem with large MG-teams and the reason they are almost always 3-man teams. - Or have you found a way around this?

No problemas, amigo  Wink  The buildings in the mod are large enough.

mateur.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.1 MB
 Viewed:  635 Time(s)

mateur.jpg

#86: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:00 pm
    —
Looking good! - 3 Hotchkiss HMGs in position makes for a nasty reception for Fritz:)

Nice mapwork and I see you made a new version for the VL flag.

#87: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:19 pm
    —
That looks awesome...

#88: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: Dfox PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:24 pm
    —
Italians...

IT.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  274.15 KB
 Viewed:  546 Time(s)

IT.jpg

#89: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: ScnelleMeyer PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:57 pm
    —
Good job on them Italians too Dfox!

#90: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:54 am
    —
Dfox wrote (View Post):
Italians...

Hi Dfox,

Very good job with the 92° Basilicata Regiment and I’m curious to see the final global result: an Afrika mod on a re-release it’s something that we all need.
Which difference there is between “Fucilieri a” and “Fucilieri b”? Can I suggest to delete “a” and “b” and to put between parenthesis the main difference (like a weapon for example)? If not, to delete “a” and “b” anyway?

I have two questions about the mod:
- How many maps there are in stratmap?
- I have seen some Bgs pictures and their forcepools seem almost empty: it’s a precise choice or you will work on them later?

And a request:
I don’t know if also this African battlefield, like the other two for CC5, was historically full of mines: even if it’s in this way, please, delete many of the mines and/or create large corridors/passages in the minefields if they cover a map from one side to another one: big minefields are a huge problem for the IA.

Drizzt

#91: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:16 am
    —
Good stuff! Ahhhhh no panzerschreks at this time period Smile

#92: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: Dfox PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:18 pm
    —
vobbnobb wrote (View Post):
Good stuff! Ahhhhh no panzerschreks at this time period Smile

Americans have bazookas  Wink

#93: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: Dfox PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:21 pm
    —
Drizzt wrote (View Post):

Hi Dfox,

Very good job with the 92° Basilicata Regiment and I’m curious to see the final global result: an Afrika mod on a re-release it’s something that we all need.
Which difference there is between “Fucilieri a” and “Fucilieri b”? Can I suggest to delete “a” and “b” and to put between parenthesis the main difference (like a weapon for example)? If not, to delete “a” and “b” anyway?

I have two questions about the mod:
- How many maps there are in stratmap?
- I have seen some Bgs pictures and their forcepools seem almost empty: it’s a precise choice or you will work on them later?

And a request:
I don’t know if also this African battlefield, like the other two for CC5, was historically full of mines: even if it’s in this way, please, delete many of the mines and/or create large corridors/passages in the minefields if they cover a map from one side to another one: big minefields are a huge problem for the IA.

Drizzt

Hi Drizzt,

1) The difference between “Fucilieri a” and “Fucilieri b” is that “Fucilieri a” is a 7 soldiers team ( all with rifles ) and “Fucilieri b” - 6 soldiers ( 5 rifles and 1 smg ). “A” and “b” are to avoid the confusion.    
2) How many maps there are in stratmap? - 44
3) I have seen some Bgs pictures and their forcepools seem almost empty: it’s a precise choice or you will work on them later? - Yes, it was a perceived choice, but I think that forcepools will be changed for better balance and playability.
4) About minefields. Thanks for advice. They will be changed for "human vs. AI" version of the mod.

#94: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:59 pm
    —
Thanks for the reply and ok for all.
Of course you have written "a" and "b" to distinguish better them (it was clear for me), I just suggest you to follow one of my two advices (delete "a" and "b"; or delete only "a" and write (smg name) in "Fucilieri b"). You can distinguish them anyway in the WorkBook using the third column in teams.

Drizzt

#95: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:53 pm
    —
Mod has been added!!! Awesome!!! Thanks dfox and mooxe for uploading...

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=4274

#96: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: salhexe PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:37 pm
    —
Thank you all  Very Happy

#97: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:37 am
    —
Thank you!

#98: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:34 pm
    —
Thanks for all your hard work. As I get to spend a lot of time at work playing these games these mods go a long way on keeping me from getting bored playing the same ones over and over.

Last edited by Schmal_Turm on Fri May 27, 2016 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

#99: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: UberdaveLocation: Kansas, USA PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:33 am
    —
Tunisia didn't have the same amount of mines on the scale that Libya and Egypt did.   Exclamation

#100: Re: New mod - Battle for Tunisia Author: dj PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:31 am
    —
Yes good stuff, thanks very much for all your work on this.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:
Page 5 of 5