Question to community to balance the mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Question to community to balance the mod Author: Dfox PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:24 pm
    —
Need your Close Combat experiens... What is average rate of losses of the battlegroup in one battle ( 5 units, 7, 10, 13 ? )

#2: Re: Question to community to balance the mod Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:46 pm
    —
3-5 .vs the AI

Probably more H2H

#3: Re: Question to community to balance the mod Author: Range10 PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:31 pm
    —
Platoon Michael's answer is probably as good as any, but it sure tells you something about the quality of the AI.

Getting the CC AI to a new level would dramatically improve the overall product and bring new life to the community.

#4: Re: Question to community to balance the mod Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:36 pm
    —
The question was rather vague.

Is it Tanks .vs Infantry for me,the AI,H2H?
Infantry .vs Infantry?
Balanced?
Map?
Deployment?

#5: Re: Question to community to balance the mod Author: Dfox PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:06 pm
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
The question was rather vague.

Totaly agree, but otherwise we need to fill in the big table...

#6: Re: Question to community to balance the mod Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:09 pm
    —
A very hard question to answer in a meaningful way. You could sort of answer it by looking at losses over multiple campaigns and divide that by the number of turns and the the average number of teams in play for when you are the defender or attacker overall in the campaign.

If I can afford to give up ground my losses will be small compared to when I can't afford to give up ground on the defence. My losses will also be large if I have to be very agressive to take some key ground in a critical period compared to an attack with limited objectives.

I am not entirely sure what the aim of your question is.

#7: Re: Question to community to balance the mod Author: Range10 PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:00 am
    —
The point I took from your answer was that no matter what the setting, forces, etc., the H2H mode was always going to result in a tougher fight.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1