new to the site
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: new to the site Author: tungstun PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:37 pm
    —
just to say hi , to the forum
 im a fan off cc which is why im here , i have played most off the close combat games , i would still be playing them but my discs are about worn out and some will not load or play correctly when loaded . and im not aware how i can as such obtain  the series , i would as such like to be able too renew all off them and be able to play them on my latest pc .
  i havent found a better tactical war game than cc .
i was introduced to playing war games many years ago , and got into my first computers to as such progress ,
ive also played war hammer , including epic , and the risk type games ,
i also play wot , world of tanks , but find it slightly aggrivating but fun , i would prefer something more tactical .
i havent found a better tactical and historically correct game than close combatt ,

i aim to put this on the wish list on steam for the new one  , but ive noticed some were on the site some one posting up were cc can still be obtainned ,  not sure how old that post was ?  ive never seen a full / series    gold edition  one can purchase
theirs also some feed on games that play simular to cc so thats interesting to note .
any up to date infomation on were copies off cc can be obtainned i would be most gratefull for  .

#2: Re: new to the site Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:11 am
    —
Hello.
Welcome
Yes i love CC.

My Cousin plays WH epic. Im collecting flames of war.

The first 5 original Close Combats can be found on trade websites such as Ebay. (For a cheap price 2)
If you want the remakes, try matrix games website.
The latest installment (Gateway to Cean) is available on Steam.

#3: Re: new to the site Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:30 am
    —
You can find them on internet as torrent files if you are into downloading pirated versions as well.

#4: Re: new to the site Author: tungstun PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:29 am
    —
thanks for the infomatiom , i just coped cc1 from disc individual files  to a lappy running win8 and it played , as win 8 founf a solution not sure if it will continue to do so , as cc 3 i did the same with and its trying to use memory that win8 is using on ie ? ,  ive tried doing this with a couple off otheir old games . one requirerd the cd being in the disc to play , so i will look at what you say and see if i can get any joy ,
thanks for your help as i may be able to progress .

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1