Working on TLD version of this great mod
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#61: Re: Working on TLD version of this great mod Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:29 pm
    —
Hi Manoi,

TLD Stalingrad beta is ready (check your pm).

Drizzt

#62: Re: Working on TLD version of this great mod Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:51 pm
    —
We only visit this site because we PLAY/Mod CC but Drizzt feels compelled to tell Manoi publicly the Mod conversion is only available to him to beta test.

WOW
What a Slap in the face.

I've only spent Hours/Weeks/Months/years on this game is this is what I get to read.

Way to go TEAM!

#63: Re: Working on TLD version of this great mod Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:59 pm
    —
He is not the beta tester. He is who will finish the mod.

You (all) have had an open beta with Kharkov, you will have an open beta with Stalingrad (because I had ALREADY decided in this way).

Drizzt

#64: Re: Working on TLD version of this great mod Author: Stwa PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:44 am
    —
Peut la modification de TLD Stalingrd être converti en CCMT?

#65: Re: Working on TLD version of this great mod Author: Hexagon PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:54 pm
    —
Well, at least a bone or two (screenshots) are wellcome  Very Happy

#66: Re: Working on TLD version of this great mod Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:03 pm
    —
Stwa wrote (View Post):
Peut la modification de TLD Stalingrd être converti en CCMT?

It's possible....maybe....

#67: Re: Working on TLD version of this great mod Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:12 pm
    —
to Stwa: I don't have CCMT, so I prefer don't make hypothesis.

to Hexagon: I have changed some things and added some others to take advantage of TLD features, but the mod after all it's the CC5 Stalingrad mod: you can see screenshots in combat camera under CC5 section.

Drizzt

#68: Re: Working on TLD version of this great mod Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:04 pm
    —
I have been playing war thunder and got the sdkfz 6/2 flak 3.7 cm. I wonder if any of these vehicles were involved in the Battle of Stalingrad? If yes, will they appear in the mod?

#69: Re: Working on TLD version of this great mod Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:26 pm
    —
I don’t know if they were in Stalingrad. For sure there aren’t Luftwaffe Flak Bgs in the mod, so there aren’t these 6/2 sdkfz units.
More in general, no vehicles or teams have been added.

Drizzt

#70: Re: Working on TLD version of this great mod Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:55 pm
    —
Drizzt,

Have you received my pm? I have downloaded the game. I have begun the ops but I need more time as I'm away from home for a week. Game looks good! Great work

#71: Re: Working on TLD version of this great mod Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:55 pm
    —
Hi Manoi,

Yes, I have received your PM: I was totally satisified by your reply so I don't have replied.. (sorry!).

Ok for the work: take all time you need and thanks again!

Drizzt

#72: Re: Working on TLD version of this great mod Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:19 pm
    —
Any news Manoi? I have update the mod a little bit in the last two Months and I prefer to wait your work before to release it.

#73: Re: Working on TLD version of this great mod Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:11 pm
    —
would love to play this on TLD, thanks for the efforts!

#74: Re: Working on TLD version of this great mod Author: RodmorgLocation: Bournemouth PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:35 pm
    —
I've tried out the mod for CCV, and I think it is good. Defending as the Russians during the GC is challenging (especially AT rifles vs Pz IV's).

#75: Re: Working on TLD version of this great mod Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:00 pm
    —
Hi Dima,

If you read this message, (when you have will/time) please check your PM.

Drizzt

#76: Re: Working on TLD version of this great mod Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:30 am
    —
Is there more news about this mod?

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4