Common Myths and CC game design
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Common Myths and CC game design Author: Range10 PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:25 pm
    —
Here is some 'myth busting" for a beautiful Sunday morning. Some of the references could enrich debate here in the Forums.

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2013/09/05/common-myths-about-wwii/

Enjoy.

#2: Re: Common Myths and CC game design Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:50 pm
    —
I thought many of the myth busting points seemed very suspect.

#3: Re: Common Myths and CC game design Author: Schmal_Turm PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:40 am
    —
I agree papa_whisky. I read all of the forum additions at the end of the article and there were many good points on how the authors were playing fast and loose with the supposed facts. You get the idea from them that the Germans must have extremely lucky or something. The only credit they gave the German army was good organization and that is what made them better at the art of war for all those years. Had nothing to do with the equipment which was all pretty much a piece of crap.

On the entry on just about any gun penetrating the Tiger II, except the Panther gun, they failed to mention that the shots were pretty much side shots. I had read that the Panther was able to penetrate the JSII in the turret front.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1