patch 1.02 live
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

#1: patch 1.02 live Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:32 pm
    —
from the Matrix forum

Today the latest game in the fan-favourite Close Combat series is receiving a new update to make your multiplayer experience even smoother. Indeed, thanks to some bug fixes and UI enhancements, you have now no excuse to lose during your merciless duels!

Please find below the complete list of changes included in patch 1.02:

Bug Fixes

Correct error message is now displayed (instead of unknown Error・) when the serial number check fails during lobby login.
Fixed a bug that could crash on a multi-player client if the currently selected team on the client was a friendly vehicle and that vehicle was abandoned.
Fixed a multi-player bug where an airstrike could cause a crash if it completely destroyed a unit.
Fixed a multi-player bug where the client could crash if the currently selected team surrendered.
Fixed a multi-player bug where teams renamed by the client player were not renamed on the host.

Improvements

The multi-player client will no longer hear the 'call for fire' sound cue when the host calls for artillery or mortar support.
If a gun is destroyed while being towed, the towing vehicle automatically dismounts passengers.
The Team List now reappears correctly when you switch to Overview mode and back.
Double clicking a message from a team now selects and highlights that team, in addition to moving the point of view.
Double clicking a message to view the reporting team works correctly even when the Team Info panel has been moved.

Patch 1.02 available here

#2: Re: patch 1.02 live Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:32 pm
    —
Best news of the day.

#3: Re: patch 1.02 live Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:34 pm
    —
Sounds good, no mention of the truce bug though? Anyway, we'll see if it is fixed or not eventually.

#4: Re: patch 1.02 live Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:34 pm
    —
Particularly resolving the airstrike crash is an important fix. Then there where some other things that were found during testing.

#5: Re: patch 1.02 live Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:13 am
    —
Finally! Wonder when those crash fixes will be done for the previous releases as I do not believe they are limited GtC???

#6: Re: patch 1.02 live Author: TrogerLocation: L4W's place, Australia PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:00 am
    —
Pzt_Crackwise wrote (View Post):
Anyway, we'll see if it is fixed or not eventually.

Yes, we shall see very soon. hehe

#7: Re: patch 1.02 live Author: dj PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:20 am
    —
Very nice Manoi, I am pleasantly surprised with Gateway to Caen.  Bought it on sale and now playing Grand Campaign.  It is pretty solid so far, updated to the new 1.02 patch.   It seems to be the most stable, well designed game to date.  Not bad against the A.I. as well.  The only issue is that it is not Mod-friendly, people have said.

#8: Re: patch 1.02 live Author: Stwa PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:39 am
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):
Finally! Wonder when those crash fixes will be done for the previous releases as I do not believe they are limited GtC???

The truce bug, airstrike bug, timer bug. You guys are real diehards, that is a fact.  Confused

#9: Re: patch 1.02 live Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:12 pm
    —
Stwa wrote (View Post):
Tejszd wrote (View Post):

The truce bug, airstrike bug, timer bug. You guys are real diehards, that is a fact.  Confused

These are players of a game that exists for almost 20 years now, what do you expect? Smile.
If LSA/TLD/WAR would be get these bugs cleaned up, those would be great base games, and also for mods/ports. That would get me playing again at least, and buying GtC at least. Not now.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Gateway to Caen

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1