turret fire and smoke
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: turret fire and smoke Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:24 pm
    —
Hi all!
I am work in a mod and i discover this "bug"..as old CC5 Battle of Berlin...my tanks fire and launch smoke in the turret..only german tanks
Anyone know if this can be fix???
Thanks!!

#2: Re: turret fire and smoke Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:43 pm
    —
It should be related to an earlier version of Berlin Mod. Are you sure to have used the files of the last version of the mod?
I remember this issue, but I'm not sure to remember exactly the causes: it should be a "collateral effect" to have insert new graphic and/or effects (aircrafts) for the forward observers. Try to change terrainA.stm graphic file with the one of the most recent version of the mod, or, if it doesn't resolve, with the org terrainA.stm file. If you don't resolve in this way, do the same thing with terrain graphic file, but only with the one of the most recent version of Berlin mod.
This solution (and the problem explanation) is not assured, it's just what I remember.

Drizzt

#3: Re: turret fire and smoke Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:19 pm
    —
It's not Berlin mod Drizzt.It's CC5 Kursk database mod
Ok thanks.for your explain...this night i will try;)
newly thanks!!

#4: Re: turret fire and smoke Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:08 am
    —
Dirzzt Correct;)ALL OK!
Problem with Effects.azp
Now work on Kursk_The _Salient_South_for_CCMT
Newly Thanks comrade;)

#5: Re: turret fire and smoke Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:01 am
    —
If i recalls right (after all it was nine years ago) the smoke bug performed after adding airplanegraphics (with FO) to the Effects.azp

Again...if i remembers correctly...didnt change any smokegraphics...

Cheers Mats

#6: Re: turret fire and smoke Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:20 am
    —
Yes Sapa, I remember the same thing, because I remember some posts between you and Southernland (and some others) about this problem. Yesterday responding to Dak Legion, I didn't remember exactly if it was something related to effects or to graphic (now you and him have remembered me it was effects.azp the file involved).

Drizzt

#7: Re: turret fire and smoke Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:33 am
    —
DAK do you play the CC5 Kursk mod?!! is it the left over one by waldganger?

#8: Re: turret fire and smoke Author: DAK_Legion PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:26 am
    —
No mechial...i play CCMT with the database and graphics of CC5 Kursk

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1